More Legends of Wrestlemania roster names revealed...

Originally Posted by Mr Whomp Whomp

AJIIIpLATINum wrote:

#2 is the rude awakening
It is the only finsiher no one has ever kicked out of or gotten up from like it didn't affect them. It is also the move that gave birth to the Stunner, the WhipperSnapper, the Diamond Cutter, the RKO or any other form of Neckbreaker finisher out there..
Rest in Peace Rick Rude, one of the best who should have been a World Champion at least once in his career, but was never allowed the opportunity.
rude_rick.jpg
Rude had the world title like 3 times during his stint in WCW from 91-94

WCW doesn't count. We are talking about WWF which was on regular TV (NBC Main Event) not just TBS. A kid from the hood did not have cable in the 80s. Heshould have been the WWF world champ. WCW is the minor league. STone Cold, The ROCk, Hulk HOGAN, Ultimate Warrior, and Shawn Michaels were all WWF worldchampions...its what makes you a star

laugh.gif
at Rude's roided up frame

One of my fav rasslers of all time though
pimp.gif

When he used to come and and do them moves for the women before the match with his Hulked-up Tom Selleck lookin %#$
laugh.gif

Man this game looks good....i need to get a ps3.

What about Ricky the Dragon Steamboat ?

They def need the Macho Man in the game.

I haven't bought a wrestling game since N64.

is there a game out with both all of the old wcw/wwf/e stars, With like a franchise mode where you can kinda create your own old school PPVs like HalloweenHavoc, In Your House, Summer Slam, Royal Rumble ect ect?

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

No Macho Man, Demolition, Steiner Bros, Lex Luger, Sid Vicious, Diesel, or Scott Hall?
frown.gif

Never heard bout Macho Man and Vince beefing though...
im kinda saddened by this too but i dont think this will stop me from playing

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Originally Posted by peter80warrick

I would not cop unless they had goldGillberg in the game.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i remember dude came to my old town and wrestled as Gillberg in a high school gym for sum wrestling show put on by sum1
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
good ol days

thats wackk they got Triple Nose in this game but they don't have owen hart! diesel and razor ramon are a must too!

Back
Top Bottom