More Legends of Wrestlemania roster names revealed...

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Bret Hart has to be in this game. He was in that video getting beat up by someone. Unless thats just a tease, variant Bret Hart.
Hes in it...the first batch confirmed were Hogan / Andre ...Jimmy Hart / Heenan ....HBK / Bret Hart .....Roddy Piper / Warrior.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Why don't they just make the game including all the old schoolers? Even Repo Man and Doink had their fans. Ya know?
I agree, all the old school wrestlers had better story lines, and their acting made you believe there was beef going on between wrestlers. I useto think wrastling was real even when my dad told me it wasn't.

The Macho Man should have made the roster for obvious reasons but I'm not surprised Vince didn't allow it.
tired.gif

Looking forward to this game big time. I hope it really delivers because I have been waiting for a really good wrestling game for awhile........not to mentionthe 80's and 90's stars were so much more entertaining than today's generation. Can't wait.
pimp.gif

Is it confirmed to have the same gameplay as No Mercy? If so, im copping. But from the looks of the video's it looks more like it plays like garbage %%%smackdown.

Originally Posted by Sidewayze

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Oh and by the way;
wwf.jpg

and
3ec6_32.JPG

are THE two best Wrestling games ever made. Prove me wrong.

No Mercy
pimp.gif
> Mania 2000
Got No Mercy, Mania 2000, and Wrestlemania Arcade...But lost Mania 2000
frown.gif

I am going to play this game while I rock my Jordan V and Jordan VIs. 1989-1992 was a golden era for wrestling and kicks.

simply ravishing...
81768_600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom