More Legends of Wrestlemania roster names revealed...

Originally Posted by kingofny04

indifferent.gif
At Hunter Hearst Helmsley being a legend, didnt he get thrashed by Ultimate Warrior in his first Wrestlemania Pre-HHH days.

Im not really a HHH fan, but to his credit, that was all the Warrior's idea for his return and HHH did what was good for the business and agreed. Hedefinitely paid his dues so I'm not mad at him for reaping the rewards now.

Best move ever The PERFECT PLEX...even in the video game
smashsplash.gif
LOL

perf25kb9.jpg

#2 is the rude awakening
It is the only finsiher no one has ever kicked out of or gotten up from like it didn't affect them. It is also the move that gave birth to the Stunner, theWhipperSnapper, the Diamond Cutter, the RKO or any other form of Neckbreaker finisher out there..
Rest in Peace Rick Rude, one of the best who should have been a World Champion at least once in his career, but was never allowed the opportunity.
rude_rick.jpg

smashsplash.gif
LOL

perf25kb9.jpg

#2 is the rude awakening
It is the only finsiher no one has ever kicked out of or gotten up from like it didn't affect them. It is also the move that gave birth to the Stunner, theWhipperSnapper, the Diamond Cutter, the RKO or any other form of Neckbreaker finisher out there..
Rest in Peace Rick Rude, one of the best who should have been a World Champion at least once in his career, but was never allowed the opportunity.
rude_rick.jpg

indifferent.gif
At Hunter Hearst Helmsley being a legend, didnt he get thrashed by Ultimate Warrior in his first Wrestlemania Pre-HHH days.

Im not really a HHH fan, but to his credit, that was all the Warrior's idea for his return and HHH did what was good for the business and agreed. Hedefinitely paid his dues so I'm not mad at him for reaping the rewards now.

smashsplash.gif
LOL

perf25kb9.jpg

#2 is the rude awakening
rude_rick.jpg

indifferent.gif

smashsplash.gif
LOL

perf25kb9.jpg

#2 is the rude awakening
rude_rick.jpg

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

smashsplash.gif
LOL

perf25kb9.jpg

#2 is the rude awakening
rude_rick.jpg

smashsplash.gif
LOL

perf25kb9.jpg

#2 is the rude awakening
rude_rick.jpg

smashsplash.gif
LOL

perf25kb9.jpg

#2 is the rude awakening
rude_rick.jpg

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

smashsplash.gif
LOL

perf25kb9.jpg

#2 is the rude awakening
rude_rick.jpg

smashsplash.gif
LOL

perf25kb9.jpg

#2 is the rude awakening
rude_rick.jpg

smashsplash.gif
LOL

perf25kb9.jpg

#2 is the rude awakening
rude_rick.jpg

smashsplash.gif
LOL

perf25kb9.jpg

#2 is the rude awakening
rude_rick.jpg

indifferent.gif

eek.gif

This looks sick! I was also sold on just the cover alone also... Too bad Mr. Perfect didn't look at all like Kurt Henning though. And what was up with theUndertaker and that crappy looking "Ultimate Warrior" type thing that he was doing though?
eyes.gif

eek.gif

This looks sick! I was also sold on just the cover alone also... Too bad Mr. Perfect didn't look at all like Kurt Henning though. And what was up with theUndertaker and that crappy looking "Ultimate Warrior" type thing that he was doing though?
eyes.gif

eek.gif

eyes.gif

eek.gif

eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom