More Amber Rose Vol. Only for Straight Dudes *PAGE 9 Update with Bikini Pics*

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

boooooooo!

[h3]Vol. Only for Straight Dudes[/h3]
What part of that do u not understand...let me know so I can explain it to you.
smh.gif

this goes for you too sir. and i am as straight as the kids walking down the hallway of an elementry school homie, the thing is i dont cut for them lil skinny %@% white gurlz fam. i need a thick brown skin chick w/hair. she is cute and i'd def. smash but she is a 7/10 easy.

I knew a couple kids who said they've been gay since they were little.

laugh.gif
@ her being skinny. She's fit. Must like the slobs
laugh.gif

boooooooo!

[h3]Vol. Only for Straight Dudes[/h3]
What part of that do u not understand...let me know so I can explain it to you.
smh.gif

this goes for you too sir. and i am as straight as the kids walking down the hallway of an elementry school homie, the thing is i dont cut for them lil skinny %@% white gurlz fam. i need a thick brown skin chick w/hair. she is cute and i'd def. smash but she is a 7/10 easy.

I just dont care what u have to say
laugh.gif

Its either u like her or u dont...but I could careless if u do or not.
http://chiahatesyou.com/pics/****.gif

perhaps you should change the title to "More Amber Rose Vol. Only for Straight White Dudes"
and then i would understand.
roll.gif
and yeah i went there.
Last time I checked I was black...
but either way I duno where ur going wit all dis...not sure why u came in here giving us ur 2cents
You shud ask people in this thread if they care
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

All she needs is hair.. Not saying shes bad now, but with hair she'd be so much better

i can give my 2 cent where ever i'd like and i really dont give a damn #+$ you or any one else thinks sir, i will continue to speak my mind.
and yeah she fit true enough, but she aint no where near how i like it. she skinny imo and i hate a boney @!%*+ i only like em thick. our prefrences aretotally diff dude.

i can give my 2 cent where ever i'd like and i really dont give a damn #+$ you or any one else thinks sir, i will continue to speak my mind.
and yeah she fit true enough, but she aint no where near how i like it. she skinny imo and i hate a boney @!%*+ i only like em thick. our prefrences are totally diff dude.

You are a got damn idiot, b. Please exit thread.

Your preferences, I shht on.

Hit up the spandex thread and spew this bs..

and yeah she fit true enough, but she aint no where near how i like it. she skinny imo and i hate a boney @!%*+ i only like em thick. our prefrences are totally diff dude.
you seem upset and aggravated ?
frown.gif

internet_serious_business_framed.jpg

Heres some more Amber Rose though...lookin real skinny
devil.gif
devil.gif

amber-rose1.jpg

amber-rose-smooth-08.jpg

amber_rose_3.jpg

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

You are a got damn idiot, b. Please exit thread.

Your preferences, I shht on.

Hit up the spandex thread and spew this bs..

wow you sound extra tough. and yeah im all up in that spandex joint bruh thats what i like to see.
nice avy btw, seems like it fits you.
laugh.gif

Eh, not really a fan. Seems like she has an attitude, and then there's that bald thing.

I'd hate-%%%%, though.

Shes tryin to hard to be a modern version of grace jones....

Fail on her, once Kanye comes out she will be relegated back to obscurity able to be smashed by any NT'er not named Neek...

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Dudes need to get over the hair thing forreal.. F preferences, shht is just ridiculous to me..
What you mean get over it? Her shaving her head is equivalent to a broad not cuttin' her bush and lettin' that *@%* rock like BenWallace. Point being, she has a choice and dudes don't have to like her choice and have the right to prefer something that can be controlled.

In other news, I'd rub up on her *@%* so hard a small camp fire would spark up, word to friction.

http://www.documentary.org/users/amberkandarian <---------- Well on this site she is Armenian that is near turkey dont know if its in italia? What else I feel she is inspiring , Her Drug produced Movie never saw . Cannot imagine when she produces thoughts and ideas in her head , Well of her sharing ideas look at them having fun in background the Don C. Must share ideas or so i guess?... well thanks for reading nice post/pictures , Although i feel i like her pictures nice one with her friend homegirl.peace thanks for reading. Great look she's HOT!.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom