More Air Prestos?

John Mayer da god
6D4EFD7A-E490-4BCF-B066-6E0D8C4E2E09.jpeg
JPS JPS

Reactions: JPS
Nail on the head. The only pair that sold for a high amount was the OG Prestos but those imo are the best Acronym and Nike drop period. And the Volt pair was considered the best shoe that year by many many people. Resellers are thinking that prices are gonna be like the first drop and that's just not happening the most these pairs will fetch is like $350 when the market does down and that might be a stretch. This drop people are divided on... some people love these pairs some people hate them.

That's what I'm hoping for. Obviously retail is the goal but if I could fetch this for 350-400ish that'd be ideal! Here's to the best!

That's what I'm hoping for. Obviously retail is the goal but if I could fetch this for 350-400ish that'd be ideal! Here's to the best!

Yeah if your trying to get all 3 pairs its l gonna be very hard I think at retail. But at 350-400 it's not bad for one of the best silhouettes of the last decade or so.

Yeah if your trying to get all 3 pairs its l gonna be very hard I think at retail. But at 350-400 it's not bad for one of the best silhouettes of the last decade or so.

I'm just going for the multi-colored one. The other 2 don't really do it for me.

Multi-colored > white/yellow > the black/grey one

Glad drop was pushed to the 20th since I would have been traveling with the original rd. Rocking Olives in Japan and cant begin to tell yall the number of looks Ive got :lol:

Greys > Volts > Multicolor

Back
Top Bottom