More Air Prestos?

I do not think the scratch off early access is FCFS. People were hitting well after it said sold out. I think certain people get access, and you have to scratch, etc to reveal it.

I do not think the scratch off early access is FCFS. People were hitting well after it said sold out. I think certain people get access, and you have to scratch, etc to reveal it.
nah its fcfs

My Nike Cards take forever to update, when I press a link from twitter or whatever i'll just get straight loading loop in the app. I have to sign out and sign in sometimes for it to pop up in my feed.

Dl3Q9E-UwAAq6Vt.png

383274483726680064.png

Missed the AM drop. Will try on RD. But won't be mad if I miss out. The new set doesn't look as good as the first.

PO

These are a bit tacky compared to the first release. And why does Nike have to switch the sizing on these compared to the first. Straight guessing my size now. I wear an XL so I'm not sure if I should go with 12 or 13 - smh

These are a bit tacky compared to the first release. And why does Nike have to switch the sizing on these compared to the first. Straight guessing my size now. I wear an XL so I'm not sure if I should go with 12 or 13 - smh
they come in numbered sizing

they come in numbered sizing

Thats what he means.
On the first release XL meant people who wore sizes 12-13 should buy that pair.
Now with them selling 12 & 13 separate, he doesn't know which is more appropriate for him.
I had the same confusion until a friend gave me some advice.

PO

Thats what he means.
On the first release XL meant people who wore sizes 12-13 should buy that pair.
Now with them selling 12 & 13 separate, he doesn't know which is more appropriate for him.
I had the same confusion until a friend gave me some advice.

PO

What advice was that? I'm a Medium, so I'm not sure what I would need to do for numbered sizing either.

Back
Top Bottom