More Air Prestos?

Thats what he means.
On the first release XL meant people who wore sizes 12-13 should buy that pair.
Now with them selling 12 & 13 separate, he doesn't know which is more appropriate for him.
I had the same confusion until a friend gave me some advice.

PO
+rep thank you.

The scale started at XXS which is for 7-8. The new models start at size 7. Safe to say the XXS was always for size 7 and you go up from there.

Thats what he means.
On the first release XL meant people who wore sizes 12-13 should buy that pair.
Now with them selling 12 & 13 separate, he doesn't know which is more appropriate for him.
I had the same confusion until a friend gave me some advice.

PO
oh my bad. defer to the lower size if ur a half sizer

Threw these on for work today. Definitely should have went with a size S opposed to the xs I got
099B7907-7F9D-4291-B64C-26F1D1D5B5C5.jpeg

Kinda surprised StockX prices are in the mid 400s for the multicolored one (at least for my size). You guys think they made a lot? Worse case is I just off the Travis Scott AF1 and put it toward this if I strike out.

Kinda surprised StockX prices are in the mid 400s for the multicolored one (at least for my size). You guys think they made a lot? Worse case is I just off the Travis Scott AF1 and put it toward this if I strike out.
This happens with acronym pretty consistently. They are reseller bait. But the volume is pretty high in production. The designs are polarizing. So there’s a small surge for those who have to have em and will pay anything but shorty thereafter, the supply/demand hit an equilibrium. Then then prices dip. Next, the Big drop happens. People who waited miss and have to pay resell. The cycle repeats once more until it stabilizes again. Then prices dip a lot. Market dries up and prices eventually exceed the early “gotta have em” prices. This is fairly consistent across a lot of hyped drops but it feels like the wildcard with acronym is the polarizing nature of the design. That’s what causes more aggressive fluctuations

acronym's price themselves would probably come close to that lol

This happens with acronym pretty consistently. They are reseller bait. But the volume is pretty high in production. The designs are polarizing. So there’s a small surge for those who have to have em and will pay anything but shorty thereafter, the supply/demand hit an equilibrium. Then then prices dip. Next, the Big drop happens. People who waited miss and have to pay resell. The cycle repeats once more until it stabilizes again. Then prices dip a lot. Market dries up and prices eventually exceed the early “gotta have em” prices. This is fairly consistent across a lot of hyped drops but it feels like the wildcard with acronym is the polarizing nature of the design. That’s what causes more aggressive fluctuations

Nail on the head. The only pair that sold for a high amount was the OG Prestos but those imo are the best Acronym and Nike drop period. And the Volt pair was considered the best shoe that year by many many people. Resellers are thinking that prices are gonna be like the first drop and that's just not happening the most these pairs will fetch is like $350 when the market does down and that might be a stretch. This drop people are divided on... some people love these pairs some people hate them.

Agreed. Although part of me wishes I could point to the Vapors (despite being a different model) as a litmus test.

Back
Top Bottom