Moon Rising - UFO, The Greatest Story Ever Denied

Originally Posted by Sputnik

Popcorn I think you meant atomic or molecular level not ionic. An ion is just an atom with more electrons than protons, making it negatively charged

he may be talking about the ionic bonding that goes on between molecules of water. i.e. hydrogen bonding.

just watched some of it, he's looking at tiny little details in photos and making these crazy claims about seeing giant machines and structures

if nasa found ANY evidence of life they would immediately tell everyone because it would justify all the government spending. there's no coverup, no conspiracy, just a buncha nuts looking at these little craters and shadows and seeing what they want to see
reaching+out.jpg

lol the beginning is hilarious. "this technique reveals invisible ufos" *zoom in on random light circle as if it's important*

I have always been curious if the rumors about what happened when Apollo 11 landed on the moon was true.

Some astronauts have came out and said they have seen things. Makes you think....

But then again, if their was life already on the moon and they told us to never come back, would we really be dumb enough to fire a missile at the moon?

Originally Posted by bogusreality

Originally Posted by Sputnik

Popcorn I think you meant atomic or molecular level not ionic. An ion is just an atom with more electrons than protons, making it negatively charged

he may be talking about the ionic bonding that goes on between molecules of water. i.e. hydrogen bonding.
yeah thats what i meant.
roll.gif
@ OP. 
there are various forms of water on earth. lord knows how many there are in space. 

Back
Top Bottom