MonsterVerse Thread = Godzilla VS Kong : Out Now On HBO MaX & Theaters

I was talking about this description: http://screenrant.com/godzilla-comic-con-2013-trailer-description/

The shot continues, revealing a massive, skinny, four-legged monster. It seemed to have smaller arms on its chest and looked as if it had wings as well.

http://www.slashfilm.com/godzilla-trailer-roars-at-comic-con-2013/

And then there’s the kaiju attack. The first monster we see is a spindly-legged insectoid thing — is this Mothra? Didn’t quite look like it, but that’s possible. The monster is attacking an airport, and there’s a great wide shot that sees the kaiju destroying a plane, which leads to an explosion the camera follows by panning across a huge set of windows, looking out from inside the airport terminal. Part of the plane’s destroyed fuselage flies right to left across the screen, and is eventually stopped as it crashes into a giant foot.

I was kind of expecting to see that insectoid type monster that Godzilla dwarfs over.

My theory is that MUTO Research created their own monsters to combat Godzilla when the nukes failed in 1954. Eventually the monsters wreck havoc and Godzilla comes to "save" the day from them.

I hope there is a Monster Island and monsters just keeps popping up and Godzilla just keeps stomping on them.

tumblr_n1kv2h1uHm1s2jfn0o1_500.jpg

Small pic, but Mothra Twins?!?!

We really in the age of cloning man... Ruining classics... I can't lie and act like this don't look dope but most re-makes lately have been ****. 

I thought Cloverfield was dope. But am always a sucker for these giant monster movies. I'll definitely be in the theaters opening weekend.

My theory is that MUTO Research created their own monsters to combat Godzilla when the nukes failed in 1954. Eventually the monsters wreck havoc and Godzilla comes to "save" the day from them.
I was honestly thinking something like this as well.

The lesser of two evils.

If this is the case, why is everything dormant for 60+ years?

I can get a big huge dormant mutant lizard lookin Godzilla just suddenly wakin up, and the world never knew. Or "forgot".

But if suddenly there's 8 of em running amok, how the hell they all go unnoticed for 6 decades? :lol:

If this is the case, why is everything dormant for 60+ years?

I can get a big huge dormant mutant lizard lookin Godzilla just suddenly wakin up, and the world never knew. Or "forgot".

But if suddenly there's 8 of em running amok, how the hell they all go unnoticed for 6 decades? :lol:

Maybe they were kept frozen and hidden by the gov't.

Or

There is a monster island in this film.

Back
Top Bottom