MonsterVerse Thread = Godzilla VS Kong : Out Now On HBO MaX & Theaters

This looks like it will blow Pacific Rim out of the water.

That's funny you say that. WB was worried about it's movie season going into this year and next, especially after the push back of Bats vs Supes. Seems that they were having CGI issues with this and that apparently the CGI on Pacific Rim looked better than this. Also that new Wachoski Bros flick Jupiter Ascending is hot garbage. The only thing they were certain about was Hobbit but that's not till December.

That's funny you say that. WB was worried about it's movie season going into this year and next, especially after the push back of Bats vs Supes. Seems that they were having CGI issues with this and that apparently the CGI on Pacific Rim looked better than this. Also that new Wachoski Bros flick Jupiter Ascending is hot garbage. The only thing they were certain about was Hobbit but that's not till December.

Interesting, I figured this would be more epic in comparison to PR.

and ya Jupiter Ascending does look like trash.

WB got a few films this year that they hope be a big blockbuster.

Nolans Insterstellar, 300 sequel, Edge of Tomorrow (tom Cruise), Transcendence (produced by Nolan and stars Depp) and the aforementioned Hobbit. I think Jersey Boys will be a surprise hit, the musical was really good. Lego movie is doing really well already considering it's paltry $60mil budget.

Last edited:
WB got a few films this year that they hope be a big blockbuster.

Nolans Insterstellar, 300 sequel, Edge of Tomorrow (tom Cruise), Transcendence (produced by Nolan and stars Depp) and the aforementioned Hobbit. I think Jersey Boys will be a surprise hit, the musical was really good. Lego movie is doing really well already considering it's paltry $60mil budget.
Only ones I'll check out are Interstellar, 300 sequel,and Transcendence. F anything with Tom Cruise and Not into the Hobbit/LOTR stuff.

From the way those planes were falling, I initially guessed an emp from a monster a la Pacific Rim but I believe that is a creature that dived in the water and not a plane.

There are 2 confirmed monsters other than godzilla. Hopefully there's an epic battle with one of them.

This ones definitely a monster, looks like it might an insect foot?
View media item 825832
The comic-con teaser supposedly had a giant grasshopper like monster iirc.

Last edited:
i'm there opening weekend 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom