Money May's Chick

Originally Posted by dyzzle

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

[typical NTer] Eghck look at calves bro, super boney, broski. dude she's not that hot. Plus she was lines under her eye and that's gonna stop me from having sex with her yucky. plus she sooo swaggerjacked kanye's rat tail with her wildlife theme on her heels, except she's a pimp named slickback instead of kanye. yuck. where's the kanye pics
pimp.gif
?

what jeans is floyd wearing ? where can i purchase?

where can i cop?

WHERE!?!

WHERE CAN COP?

[/typical NTer]
grin.gif
stop.
Stop what, telling the truth
tired.gif

Chick is bad and his outfit is probably worth more than a lot of you dudes will even make in the next year.

Originally Posted by DG Kyrk 33

Chick is bad and his outfit is probably worth more than a lot of you dudes will even make in the next year.
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Damn[/color]
smh.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

dunno why NT hates on this guy so much.

dude is livin the life an havin fun while at it.

money, fame, cars, bad chick. courtside nba seats.

w/e i dont got nothing negative to say about him. most of yall would be one of his YES men if you had the chance to gas his head up all day if you could too.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Agreed[/color]

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

laugh.gif
Them boots is booty doo.

Dude look like a Biker Mouse From Mars

i swear on everything i love id wear that same fit, jeans tucked in boots an all.

but the car would have to be 100K+ to hop out to make it complete.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

I would wear those boots too
laugh.gif

see........

dudes in here who know what it is would rock em no problem.

"golly im gully, look at my gollashes"

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

Only on NT can bad !%% chick and a dude be in the same picture, but 80% of the comments are about what HE'S wearing.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I MEAN FOR REAL I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING... THIS THREAD IS ABOUT HER AND ALL I HEAR ABOUT IT MAY'S BOOTS...
laugh.gif

dwts_floyd.jpg
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

Only on NT can bad !%% chick and a dude be in the same picture, but 80% of the comments are about what HE'S wearing.
we see random no-name bad chicks every day. we've never seen Mayweather's outfit before. so obviously, there will be a lot of interest in the outfit.
but why are yall worried about the man's outfit? people on here love to criticize what a man's wearing

damn, I skimmed through these 4 pages to find out there is no other pics of this broad?!? wtfffffffffffffff this thread FTL

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

I would wear those boots too
laugh.gif

see........

dudes in here who know what it is would rock em no problem.

"golly im gully, look at my gollashes"
[color= rgb(204, 0, 255)]I had some gollashes back in the day and would definitely rock those.... I had thejoints where ou put your whole foot into including the shoe. Wore them joints so long to where I could only fit my foot in em.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom