Money May's Chick

Originally Posted by DG Kyrk 33

Chick is bad and his outfit is probably worth more than a lot of you dudes will even make in the next year.

Certainly not me, but who cares! What he's wearing is over-rated anyway...

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

The Gucci boots are a go.

The messenger bag to a basketball game?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif
To a Hawks game, come on May

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

The Gucci boots are a go.

The messenger bag to a basketball game?
laugh.gif

176695835_dfa8e63cde.jpg

20050-11-louis-vuitton.jpg

and somebody said Rita G in the og thread....resemblance BUT if it was her we'd know by now i thnk

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Yea she aight... tattoo is in a nice spot but since I don't do feet...
sick.gif
...but she can get it....I peep the louis v bag to match the rain boots....I was thinkin bout gettin that bag a month or so ago but passed...never saw the rain boots

Stop_Hating_Smartasses_by_dinyctis.jpg

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

i dont like the tattoo on her foot
I have a thing for chicks with tatted feet... My main chick has something similar to that one
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

i dont like the tattoo on her foot
let me guess thats going to stop you from smashing.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

Only on NT can bad !%% chick and a dude be in the same picture, but 80% of the comments are about what HE'S wearing.
we see random no-name bad chicks every day. we've never seen Mayweather's outfit before. so obviously, there will be a lot of interest in the outfit.

grin.gif

i guess thats the difference between alot of dudes and me. all i would say is MM is that dude, but that chick hes with is bad as hell. im not gonna sitt backand look at what he got on.

EWWW She has dirt under her nails and her is 2 3/7 inches to long for me. I wouln't touch that dog with a 10 inch pole.

Back
Top Bottom