Money May's Chick

nice
smokin.gif

-bdis-

Those the new LV wrestling boots he and Vince designed with the matching ring wear. You can carry brass knucks and the classic bag of powder in the bag.

He looks like a tool.
It is it expecive, it doesn't automatically mean it looks good.

If the cost of wearing of those boots gives me the benefit of bagging a chick like this, i'll wear a matching leather suit

Only on NT can bad !%% chick and a dude be in the same picture, but 80% of the comments are about what HE'S wearing.

You make it rain at random nightclubs I'm sure you can have whoever you like.

Shoutout to Joe Buddens for not making it rain, not selling many records, but bagging a nice chick and making that mood music.

Forget Mayweather's chick Joe Budden TV for that serious rotund back side.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

[typical NTer] Eghck look at calves bro, super boney, broski. dude she's not that hot. Plus she was lines under her eye and that's gonna stop me from having sex with her yucky. plus she sooo swaggerjacked kanye's rat tail with her wildlife theme on her heels, except she's a pimp named slickback instead of kanye. yuck. where's the kanye pics
pimp.gif
?

what jeans is floyd wearing ? where can i purchase?

where can i cop?

WHERE!?!

WHERE CAN COP?

[/typical NTer]
grin.gif
stop.

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

Only on NT can bad !%% chick and a dude be in the same picture, but 80% of the comments are about what HE'S wearing.
we see random no-name bad chicks every day. we've never seen Mayweather's outfit before. so obviously, there will be a lot of interest inthe outfit.

dunno why NT hates on this guy so much.

dude is livin the life an havin fun while at it.

money, fame, cars, bad chick. courtside nba seats.

w/e i dont got nothing negative to say about him. most of yall would be one of his YES men if you had the chance to gas his head up all day if you could too.

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

This thread fails. We need better photos. Till then, meh .....
basically - u need a "?" or something...you just posted the same pic from the other thread...coulda just bumped that one

Back
Top Bottom