Money Appreciation Vol. 2 (What Recession?)

Yo as soon as I seen the post I knew it would be you... I aint mad at ya man do your thing

What you base your happiness around, material women and large paper, that means you inferior not major...

I laugh at ya'll posting pictures of your "stacks".. Step your game up.

hiresaugust.jpg

"WE GETTIN' GOOGLE ADSENSE MONEY!"

A lot of people know what you look like and every one of them knows that you carry a lot of cash. This is the internet it is wide open to everybody.

you may have money, but what you don't have is the self-esteem to not have to post pictures of yourself on the internet holding cash to make you feelbetter about yourself.

and it doesn't help when it's such a small amount of money too.

last thing anyone wants to post pics of is their stock portfolio at this moment. the stocks are what have brought me to this site again, it's depleted myfunds big time. sad

lol... im 19 and I'll out ball you, but I don't have those dreams to spend my money but big ups to you.

What do you do to get your money? For me, I got most of my money from buying commodities. :/

also, you doing your good to society and paying taxes? I mean if it's illegal money (which I don't think it is) you might want to hit up vegas
smile.gif

Why are dudes so salty in here?

I miss the old NT, where everyone use to participate in these types of threads.... Now its too many broke unemployed ++!@%! to even make a thread like this...smh

WHAT'S IN MY POCKETS DAWGGGG? BIG FACED HUNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDSSSSSSS

Big up to anyone who can get money in this recession
pimp.gif

If you cant beat em, join em. Piggy banks and living within your means FTW
2py8e9t.jpg

On a sidenote how do yall get all that money.

Back
Top Bottom