Money Appreciation Vol. 2 (What Recession?)

O yall dudes done +#*++% up now, i didnt even know this thread existed im about to shut this +*%*# down
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

.....wait im uploadin

79635a3fe571efeebcdebdc1a68dfed4af229bf.pjpg

damn nevermind
embarassed.gif

Why do y'all dudes carry around so much cash? Oh wait...nevermind.
laugh.gif

Not balling like y'all dudes but here's some pocket change.

i4rdhf.jpg

Spoiler [+]
made 100% legally
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

03316f4068d5776bfc902bcc1e3be19b9c319fd5.jpg
moz-screenshot.jpg
PeteRoss_1196970183-000.jpg

Good to know you saved up that Smallville money...

a7a16e4168d57469f2237262f911d6a60ddc649e.jpg

4 trips a month, that's when i'm bull $*%+%%@@

What up doe. I like that count my dope money avy. edit: I only have like one picture with money but I can't find it now but I do pretty well for myself. Im18 with a Goldcard, I have slightly over $10k in savings, $1K in a CD, and just landed a $35K a year job with full benefits, matching 401K, and free seasontickets to all Detroit sports, and i won't even be out of highschool for 2 more months. And I drive a Jetta Mk3 lol, hey I only got this far from beingfrugal...and im from Detroit for all the haters out there.

i thought op was one of those butch chicks when i first opened the thread
sick.gif

no offense homie, just keep stackin your paper
pimp.gif

.....not really "baller status"....only a 5k count. i don't keep this on me though....that would be pretty unneccessary.

and for those who don't believe its all 100's.....

i enjoy these threads but you guys need to be easy catching feelings. These pics of people with money mean nothing. With my 4 credit cards combined i havealmost 20k available for cash advance, i could go up the bank get 20k advanced to me all in 20's and 50's...go home take a pic all like "look athard i be trapping son!!" then go back and deposit it and pay it off online in under an hour.

guys....have you ever heard of "cash advance"? Most all credit cards have it. I have close to 20k total with my few credit cards combined, i could goup to the bank get 20k advanced to me, go home post a pic all like "look how hard i be trapping sonnnn!! im a bosss...word to rick ross". Then simplygo back to the bank deposit it in my checking account and go home and pay the advance off online. I could do this in less then an hour.

I like these threads just as much as the next guy....but come on guys....many variables here.

Originally Posted by tmukg21

how does NT to find ways to argue about money pictures , 2 straight pages of wall text
laugh.gif
grin.gif
smh.gif

dude said Detroit was a state
roll.gif

Indeed he did. Now my question is, where is he getting this money since it's evident he ain't that educated.

Oh yeah, let me guess..

[B.I.G.] the drugs, baby ... [/B.I.G.]

I bought my car with $12k in cash. Damn I should've took pics and I would've been the center of this thread
frown.gif

laugh.gif
the !!%$ do y'all %%!#$% be doin?? I need to be kickin it with y'all FAST!

pimp.gif
big ups to those that made it though

Back
Top Bottom