money and violence

The questionable thing to me is then moving to s new spot together ...between whatever they made of the show n the money they zo'd from the viewers they damn sure can get they own spots , especially rafe old *** ...they weren't even roommates on the damn show :lol:

The questionable thing to me is then moving to s new spot together ...between whatever they made of the show n the money they zo'd from the viewers they damn sure can get they own spots , especially rafe old *** ...they weren't even roommates on the damn show :lol:

:lol: Hustling together it would make sense too.

All in all since no content is coming out, it leaves the public to their own stories.

Last edited:
Word is rafe and miz were undercover gay lovers. Lipstick alley thots got a whole **** load of evidence

Where is flynewyork at to make sense of all this?!

giphy.gif

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THE 2 BROOKLYN LEGENDA ARE ENGAGING IN SUCH ACTIVITY.

This is an attempt to bring down the black man and the Hip Hop community. All they got is some chick saying she work with another chick who got some type of ill will towards the man. Ain't nothing like a woman scorned. A woman will say anything to make the man look bad. I don't believe it. These 2 brothers are doing a lot for the culture and the community. We will not let these falsified allegations divide us. Ain't nothing wrong with living with ya mans in NYC. Ain't nothing wrong with having matching dogs (if that's even true).

Lol these tea report gifs are hilarious.

I still doubt the big homies are anywhere near those accusations tho.

I'm more curious as to why Miz would leave M&V? I also wanna know where the hell season 3 is. These dudes have really dropped the ball. If they aren't gonna release season 3 they could at least upload the old videos and **** I actually miss watching the show.

Last edited:
Of course a mad BM is gonna call them gay, scorned women use that #%^* as a defense mechanism. Too many third and fourth parties to give that any credibility. That matching dogs thing does raise concern who tf does that. And I'm not going to no nail shop unless a females drags me with her.

Undercover Brothers :smh:

Rafe acenes with jessica always did come off weird. He always looked out of his elemnt. It makes sense now.

Last edited:
I know the dude that played Mr. "Respect Ya Jaw" on Money & Violence has his own joint out called "Sons of Kingston". It's a pretty decent watch. Episodes are kind of short though.

I just finished watching the 1st 12 episodes. The 4-5 recent episodes are longer (15-20 mins). Just sucks you got to wait monthly for new episodes.

Any good? Any interesting characters like Leon?

It's ok. M&V was well written, SOK you can tell they tried to copy that. Like I said before, very short episodes until the recent 4-5. There's a card swiper on the shoe but he's nowhere near Leon when it comes to entertainment. The chicks aren't annoying in SOK though. M&V was based in Flatbush, SOK is based in Jamaica, Queens.

I would put y'all on to Bad News Baltimore.....but it isn't really good.

Cast full of local hood stars. Shot well. Poorly recorded. Poorly done.

Had potential too :smh:

I don't wanna see nothing coming out of Baltimore unless it's a new season of The Wire. Where Marlo regains his name as the king of hamsterdam :lol:
I don't even remember the storyline it's been so long :smh: :lol:

I would put y'all on to Bad News Baltimore.....but it isn't really good.

Cast full of local hood stars. Shot well. Poorly recorded. Poorly done.

Had potential too :smh:

Is this the joint that you posted the trailer of a year a so ago ?

I was hype for that

Back
Top Bottom