money and violence

Probably not until late this year or 2018 at this rate because of their new deal. And I'm still confused if S1 and S2 are available on-demand somewhere.

1 and 2 are available on Comcast on demand, sucks to hear everything that's going on in regards to season 3.[emoji]128078[/emoji]

Rafe ished on everyone who came up with him ...... I'm not surprised cause friendship and business don't mix

All the best characters gone. No way u can recover

The real Chyna
Mista
Grimey *** Tai
BR and all the jamaicans
Kane in jail for real for stealing from jimmy jazz :rofl:

Smh

Respect life season 2 been draggin on for a minute now :lol:

I keep watching just to see if someone finally dusts kareem's fat *** up

Him and Rome I can't stand :lol: :lol:

still can't believe that ninja was stealing from Jimmy Jazz. Rafe need his butt kicked from messing up a good thing. 

Respect life season 2 been draggin on for a minute now :lol:

I keep watching just to see if someone finally dusts kareem's fat *** up

Him and Rome I can't stand :lol: :lol:

Rome want to see ***** dead :smh:. Stay putting that bug in people's ear.

Kareem for the comic relief :lol:. Every hood got one of him.

And Maine be irking me with his PMS'ing :smh:

I know the dude that played Mr. "Respect Ya Jaw" on Money & Violence has his own joint out called "Sons of Kingston". It's a pretty decent watch. Episodes are kind of short though.

ITS OVER??? 
nerd.gif

I was pollying with my homie last night. The dude who has the outro NY song... he hasn't spoken to Rafe in a minute and I guess the money wasn't adding up between everybody. Idk the whole detail but no one does at this point

rafe gonna have him, leon, uncle murda, shane, and the original jimmy jazz scammer as the leads, lol, and just add random people,

Word is rafe and miz were undercover gay lovers. Lipstick alley thots got a whole **** load of evidence

Back
Top Bottom