money and violence

Think they got something else cooking? #Monster

View media item 2205245Is it just me or does this show have like no direction? Besides them taking 3 weeks to put an ep up, Im not even sure what the story line is about anymore :lol:

They don't have no direction or story line at all. Just random sht happening :lol:. It really blows me that they drop one episode a month. That's unnaceptable.

It's well shot and edited though for a hood web series.

I rock with respect life. Makes my day when I get that alert every 3 weeks :lol:.

Respect Life has horrible writing

They introduce characters and kill them off before advancing the story line in any way

They introduce characters and kill them off before advancing the story line in any way

Besides Maine, mellow, and a couple other random cats I have no idea what's going on with Respect Life.

I've been watching the show for at least a year now, was hoping Mellow would get it together a bit more.

Respect life is trash... it's a show with no direction no plot no buildup.... just random hood moments and 80 percent filler... stopped watching after 7 or 8 episodes...

Lol that's actually what I like about it, its obviously written like that on purpose. Its kinda random.

Can't argue that it doesn't have a real direction, but **** neither did Seinfield.

Last edited:
I think m&v is pretty done at this point.
nerd.gif
Lol not even.

With that said, does anyone know where I can rewatch episodes? 

What m&v had going for it was availability. I still haven't watched season 2 cuz I'm not getting tidal and not trying to jump through hoops to see it online. When it was on YouTube it was bubbling. Just one more reason I can't stand that joe camel looking mf.

Last edited:
Hov had nothing to do with Rafe & Miz deciding they wanted to get a bag. He just provided the outlet. Your frustration should be pointed at Cloud 9 TV for wanting to come up quick

Last edited:
I want to believe its not over for them but they lost a lot of momentum.

Supposedly its gonna be on a larger platform so maybe that is the hold up but only time will tell.

I want to believe its not over for them but they lost a lot of momentum.

Supposedly its gonna be on a larger platform so maybe that is the hold up but only time will tell.
Usually that means its more commercial and whack

But at least we have Mayhem

Lanes and Reapect Life >>>>>

ESPECIALLY LANES. That's the pinnacle of hood writing, acting, reality, editing, camera work and storylines right there.

Y'all should really check it out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom