money and violence

I would put y'all on to Bad News Baltimore.....but it isn't really good.

Cast full of local hood stars. Shot well. Poorly recorded. Poorly done.

Had potential too :smh:

A lot of youuuuu's, twoooooo's and yo's in there.

Yo where yo at yo.

Calling hot dogs, hot dougs. Cigarettes = fugs.

Don't watch that bad news Baltimore show, horrible n they totally neglected alotta of the audio aspects of filming :lol: :smh: ...if y'all want something different n decent go check out that short movie payroll giovani from Detroit did...it that was cool , called day in the life

My city tho , gotta luv it tho :pimp:

View media item 2325797View media item 2325798

I would put y'all on to Bad News Baltimore.....but it isn't really good.

Cast full of local hood stars. Shot well. Poorly recorded. Poorly done.

Had potential too
mean.gif
lil pug done grown up...12oclock boyz was  a good doc

Last edited:
Welp, new episode of respect life dropped 
pimp.gif

Gonna watch tonight, simply in hopes of jerry gang (bang bang) putting in that work on kareem and/or rome 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Someone hack the Sons of Kingston site. I want that new episode 13, I'm not paying that mess.

Someone hack the Sons of Kingston site. I want that new episode 13, I'm not paying that mess.
Man, I tried gettin jiggy with this **** yesterday, found it so hard to maintain interest especially in the beginning w/ their 5 min. episodes 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Boom P finally dropped another episode with this habitual lying ***...
roll.gif
 His IG lights up like the 4th of july whenever he slacks on putting up new episodes. dropping episodes at 4am PST like ****** are even up 
tired.gif

welp that's the confirmation we needed. Rafe moving funny style. I wonder if he will talk about this situation. 
What did you think was gonna happen. Too many mouths to feed, Rafe got a healthy check and probably broke everyone else off with $10-$15K. This ain't no Robin Hood story Rafe was trying to get paid. Some people even broke out before season 2, but tbh this show was a platform they might never see again even if the money was trash.

Last edited:
had to revive this thread because our favorite character from Money & Violence made an appearance in Da Brooklyn Way season finale.

Back
Top Bottom