Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Remind me of this chick I smashed who I wanted to ride cowgirl and she was like nah these knees can't do that anymore :lol:
3038D6E1-7216-4B1F-A876-F00C59F3FD2C.png

Yooo someone posted this today and I was cracking up 😂

Y’all I have the best washed story. This weekend I went to Florida this weekend to visit fam. We went out Friday to a bar and lounge I was dancing. And let me tell you getting low and backing it up had my legs hurting all weekend and still sore today. If that is not washed idk what is.
Felt washed reading this smh

Yup!

Found out I need 5 feelings… that shiii hurt my soul when they told me that. I thought I did a decent job flossing and brushing on the daily.

But them color X-rays hit DIFFERENT
Get a 2nd opinion. Had a dentist tell me I had 3 cavities I was like wtf..don't even eat junk food like that and no cavities since I got my big boy teeth. Went to another dentist and they said I was all good

never had a cavity in my life but I get more tartar, my dentist said you usually get one or the other. I just go every 4 months for a cleaning and use an electric toothbrush.

Y’all I have the best washed story. This weekend I went to Florida this weekend to visit fam. We went out Friday to a bar and lounge I was dancing. And let me tell you getting low and backing it up had my legs hurting all weekend and still sore today. If that is not washed idk what is.
Do your kegels and your man won't even care if you have knees like Patrick Ewing

Back
Top Bottom