Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

My brother copped some Cedric the Entertainer shoes for a BadBunny concert 😂
D778E6D9-CBF3-4333-88AC-87809B56D8C2.jpeg
these the carne asada joints,
the Tio PE's

Some dude I never heard of is one of the top selling musicians of the present time. Saw a pair of kicks I like was told it was a collab with a dude called Bad Bunny :rofl: I Crack up and my son tells me he's so hot in the streets. He don't even have a song I like that I didn't know was him. :lol: dammit man

Yeah i had no idea how big Bad Bunny was either. Soon as i seen him makin out with his back up dancer i thanked christ i came up in the 90's :lol:

All jokes aside this dude sells out stadiums. I remember like either last summer or 2 yrs ago he had a concert on top of a trailer or something going down Grand Concourse here in the Bronx. Dude looked like Lebron in that commercial where every kid on earth is running behind him. **** was nuts how many people showed up.

Bad-Bunny.png

I still dont know who Bad Bunny is but he had a hot week long stretch in the NBA thread. It sounds too much like Bhad Barbie and Babs Bunny. I know who them 2 are

I dont know many songs of his, but after a search a while ago I came away with this being my fave. also highly appropriate the vid is in an old folks home

but do people ever say he sounds like a latin fetty wap? thats who I hear
also with this music in general I find its very well produced, very tight

Back
Top Bottom