Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

And by the way, she'll like it too

shell-like-it-too-frank-thomas.gif

Young heathen life aint for your boy. For context ill be 41 Sunday and my daughter is 16 lm almost free 🤣. I was wildin last night. Had unprotected sex with a 26 year old female predator. She put it on me, i was dumb and didnt protect myself at all times word to Judge Mills Lane. Immediately after i washed up in the sink and left and ive been stressing about getting a pregnancy text in a few weeks 🤣🤦🏾‍♂️. Im bout to go stock up on plan b and leave it in my car 🤷🏾‍♂️

"She put it on me" is washed speak for sex.

😂 basically! that ol’ girl had you tapping out isn’t necessarily washed, she might have that 💦 like that; happens to best of us…now if she had you checking for your blood pressure…
At this age I feel like..

She texted yesterday tho so ill probably see her again. My washedness came from realizing im too damn old to be worrying about potentially having another baby cause i didnt want to take 10 seconds and strap up 🤣🤦🏾‍♂️. I guess maybe this is a more wildin story

At this age I feel like..

She texted yesterday tho so ill probably see her again. My washedness came from realizing im too damn old to be worrying about potentially having another baby cause i didnt want to take 10 seconds and strap up 🤣🤦🏾‍♂️. I guess maybe this is a more wildin story

deffo moreso reckless than washed... hopefully you dodged that 18 year bullet, you probably want to avoid that late text, that 'i think i'm late text...' 😎so wrap it up 😂

Man. Came back home for the weekend. First off..I be forgetting how hood it is out here :lol:. People in Vegas ask me why I don't smile too much. You can't just be walking around south central like life is great. You learn to have an emotionless face like everybody else.

I don't see my mom's side of the family that much. It's sad to see how time takes people away. Every family function there's somebody missing. My uncle couldn't bother to talk to me because his dementia is taking over. My other big strong mean uncle getting around on a walker. My uncle that was pimping rocking skechers and spaghetti stains on his shirt. My cousin that was so pretty now fully washed, respectfully.

On the bright side it was a baby shower for my cousin and he looked well and happy. His brother stepping into his dad's role of being the loud one cussing and talking **** :lol:. My other pretty cousin still looks good after 5 kids. Another cousin looking like he works out 3 times a day. Bunch of new lil kids playing and running around. It was bittersweet. Kinda had time to reflect and think about the cycle of life. I'll definitely make it to the next function

Back
Top Bottom