Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

One of my biggest fears is falling in the shower :sick: I think about it a lot now for some reason
I've actually been having an uptick in dreams about something happening to my daughter. I really hate it...sitting up here worrying about my subconscious and ****.

That said, had a co-worker that fell down the stairs at their home into a wall and vroke their neck. Ever since then, I'm always looking at the spacing between the bottom of stairs and the next fixed object.

NY reaction time and reflexes/instincts are still too sharp Ronstadt worrying about that yet.

I did fall stepping out of the shower once though :lol: :smh:

I did bike cardio and have random nerve pains in the back. You know you washed when the part of your body you didnt even workout hurts after.

I did bike cardio and have random nerve pains in the back. You know you washed when the part of your body you didnt even workout hurts after.

not necessarily a facet/result of washedness just be mindful of your posture when on the bike, because it can/does actually involved your back…some hunch too far forward or conversely can be too upright both can cause issues especially if you have some preexisting injury/issue

Last edited:
When I had to get about half of my right lung removed, the hospital initially put me on so many opioids that my right arm was temporarily paralyzed. :lol:

It was awful, and it took me a few minutes to explain it because I could barely form a sentence at a rate of a few words per minute.
They had me on an IV drip of Tramadol, a Morphine pump, 2 Dipidolor injections and then somehow decided ‘hey let’s give you Sufentanil’, which is about 500x more potent than morphine.

It didn’t take long before I started getting extreme itchiness all over, without being able to really scratch, and one of my arms went numb.
They gave me something to clear some of the opioids, probably Narcan, and I immediately got control back of my arm.

I was in the hospital for about 3 or 4 days if I recall correctly, and ended up being released from the hospital without a single painkiller prescription.
Even on a mind-numbing cocktail of opioids, that chest tube they stick between your ribs was the most insane pain I’ve ever experienced. I dislocated my knee once and it doesn’t even begin to come close.

As soon as they pulled the chest tube out though, it immediately became somewhat bearable. Still awful though.
I remember my surgery from way back. I didn't have a bed and had to take a room with poor ventilation and no air-conditioning in the summer time since some idiot patient took a room that they couldn't even pay for. anyway, rant over. because I was in such a major discomfort with pain, heat, hunger, thirst and was sweating all over like I was having high fever, the nurse asked me if I wanted the rest of the morphine I bought for my operation. I said, I want it all. boy it felt like I was on Cloud 9 and never complained after.

not necessarily a facet/result of washedness just be mindful of your posture when on the bike, because it can/does actually involved your back…some hunch too far forward or conversely can be too upright both can cause issues especially if you have some preexisting injury/issue

Yea i understand that but this never used to happen to me just biking or walking. :smh:

Yea i understand that but this never used to happen to me just biking or walking. :smh:

might not apply but it’s something to you might want pay attention to if you’re having nerve pain/spasms…if there are any/what certain positions/postures that exacerbate or alleviate what you got going on. back issues are tough, every person i have known with them back related pain(s) talk about how crippling it is

Last edited:
might not apply but it’s something to you might want pay attention to if you’re having nerve pain/spasms…if there are any/what certain positions/postures that exacerbate or alleviate what you got going on. back issues are tough, every person i have known with pain(s) talk about how crippling it is
had nerve pain and muscle spasms. they're not fun at all.

Do exercises to strengthen your lower back and hips. Work on mobility. It helps.

Had an issue a few years ago where it hurt to stand up straight for a few days. Have only had very minor issues since then.

I have a recurring pain in my sacroiliac joint from a snowboarding fall years ago. The chiro helps, but she keeps telling me the main thing is I need to strengthen my core around my lower back. I kinda said yeah whatever, and the pain would eventually come back. Finally started doing the stretches and what not, and it does actually help keep the pain away.

Bird dogs, pigeon pose, lunges, as well as just hanging from a pull up bar for 30+ seconds seems to have made it go away for the time being.

Used to be coffee crazy up until last year. Nowadays one cup in the am and I feel that caffeine the rest of the day. No idea how I used to down 3 cups a lot of days :smh:

Can't do clubs anymore. Don't eem like stepping out crazy like that, but a lounge is my vibe. Still gonna be yawning and playing pokemon go in there tho :smokin

given the nature of this thread, folk oughtta be careful mixing their active ingredients…

James Franco GIFs | Tenor

switched to cacao for drinks rather than my usual coffee drip. I must say, it's so good. also, helps with the blood pressure and "WOOD".

Back
Top Bottom