Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Black tee, camo cargos, south beach lebrons or aunt pearl KD’s. Flat billed snap back. Those tumblr models didn’t stand a CHANCE
1677792994334.jpeg

Lost 20 lbs and leaned out fasting and doing nothing but cardio for 3 months. Got back to lifting today and it did not go well. :rofl:

The losing weight part is not washed but how fast I got weak and all my tendons and cartilage making noises is.

Last edited:
Alright boom! I figured I pretty much got to clear my bowels once a day minimum(long story how this conclusion came about, but I'll tell if y'all want).
I mean like 5 years ago, I could go 2 days easy! Though it come out all angry-looking.
Imma need the story.

If I don't **** AT LEAST twice a day, something is seriously wrong.

Go two days without? Couldn't imagine.

😬 ain’t een gone lie seeing the homie chico bean’s struggle/testimony has me rethinking my rocking the george jefferson stance if it ever came to that…

At this point i know its in my future. Gonna be wild tho cuz my hairline stronger than Lizzos spanks. Im getting thin at the crown only. Gonna have to fully embrace the Homey the Clown and consider it a badge of honor for a life well lived when i get there.

That short bus had E40 and the click blastin in the alpine and had capri sun and cheezits in the glove box...wasnt eem trippin 🤷🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom