Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

restarted my dieting slowly since late january. quite slow as I wanted to but haven't restarted my HIIT yet due to some other personal things to get settled. projection is had to be fit by December before my nephew comes and visit and have my revenge game. got schooled last year.

restarted my dieting slowly since late january. quite slow as I wanted to but haven't restarted my HIIT yet due to some other personal things to get settled. projection is had to be fit by December before my nephew comes and visit and have my revenge game. got schooled last year.
what hiit do you do?

One time I was on every opioid you can imagine in the hospital. I didn’t **** forever then they gave me a pill and I crapped my brains out right after. :lol: they said if that didn’t work they had to putt something up my butt to force it or I’d be in serious trouble.
:lol: that happened to me too, didnt go for like a week. I couldn't go. They gave me a laxative and man... :smh:

Those opioids cause a serious traffic jam

One time I was on every opioid you can imagine in the hospital. I didn’t **** forever then they gave me a pill and I crapped my brains out right after. :lol: they said if that didn’t work they had to putt something up my butt to force it or I’d be in serious trouble.

yeah the opioids are no joke for causing some bumper to bumper traffic in you. :lol:

Those pills are no joke either though that free up the jam. :rofl:

Sound like suppositories! That Magic bullet gets you gushing.

Sound like suppositories! That Magic bullet gets you gushing.
unfortunately, some territories/countries are beginning to prohibit or not recommend them for reasons I don't even know but maybe or probably the people that complained about them is that how someone would stuck a finger up URANUS. now they promote the horrible polyethylene Glycol which is worse imo. from the typical smooth bm to a damn messy and explosive loose bm.

personally, I only use the Glycol once a month just to clear my intestinal tracks. but I don't recommend it for regular use unless you want some dripping.

unfortunately, some territories/countries are beginning to prohibit or not recommend them for reasons I don't even know but maybe or probably the people that complained about them is that how someone would stuck a finger up URANUS. now they promote the horrible polyethylene Glycol which is worse imo. from the typical smooth bm to a damn messy and explosive loose bm.

personally, I only use the Glycol once a month just to clear my intestinal tracks. but I don't recommend it for regular use unless you want some dripping.
Drip king.

When I had to get about half of my right lung removed, the hospital initially put me on so many opioids that my right arm was temporarily paralyzed. :lol:

It was awful, and it took me a few minutes to explain it because I could barely form a sentence at a rate of a few words per minute.
They had me on an IV drip of Tramadol, a Morphine pump, 2 Dipidolor injections and then somehow decided ‘hey let’s give you Sufentanil’, which is about 500x more potent than morphine.

It didn’t take long before I started getting extreme itchiness all over, without being able to really scratch, and one of my arms went numb.
They gave me something to clear some of the opioids, probably Narcan, and I immediately got control back of my arm.

I was in the hospital for about 3 or 4 days if I recall correctly, and ended up being released from the hospital without a single painkiller prescription.
Even on a mind-numbing cocktail of opioids, that chest tube they stick between your ribs was the most insane pain I’ve ever experienced. I dislocated my knee once and it doesn’t even begin to come close.

As soon as they pulled the chest tube out though, it immediately became somewhat bearable. Still awful though.

yeah I know the feeling of being so high you can’t even string together a sentence.

I had a tube kind of under my arm pit and they sliced me and stuck it through my ribs too because my lung collapsed. I wonder if it was the same tube.

Getting half your lung removed sounds terrible btw.

Back
Top Bottom