Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Had to catch myself and stop bringing up how women put their phones in their back pocket and how that's unsafe for the device. That's only out of pure concern but realize the older I get it don't matter if it's pure or not, you gon look like an old creep, vs when I was younger and could probably say something Intentionally creepy and get giggles.

The thing I hate most about being washed is I never get these looks from womenz anymore after saying something flirty.
95F0CC19-4ADB-4823-9C36-D78DA051A9C9.jpeg
13ED816B-DB85-43A3-8B9C-D0B408B1242B.gif

Always come off as creeper status. I can remember always taking girls breath away. Now if I even make eye contact I get the
BEB3B85A-BE0A-41D5-A89E-C90CA1833252.jpeg

The other night I volunteered to play softball with some folks at work. Alright, quick breakdown, I’m military and so are the majority of my co-workers. It was the First Class Petty Officers (typically younger) vs the Chief Petty Officers (typically older and senior in rank). Each team had their own separate dugouts and coolers of beer and Chick Fil A on deck. We (Chiefs) got our **** handed to us. I got a hit and tried to sprint it out, after a leg day the day prior at the gym. The “kid” still has the jets, however, not the wind, and on top of it I wasn’t wearing spikes/cleats so as I’m rounding the bases I just didn’t want to fall, after I scored I couldn’t breath. I checked the heart rate on my watch and the HR was well into the 220s. My breathing hasn’t been the same since and my chest is sore. I thought I had COPD. I walked gingerly to our dugout, cracked open a cold one, and ate a sandwich. I was done.

The other night I volunteered to play softball with some folks at work. Alright, quick breakdown, I’m military and so are the majority of my co-workers. It was the First Class Petty Officers (typically younger) vs the Chief Petty Officers (typically older and senior in rank). Each team had their own separate dugouts and coolers of beer and Chick Fil A on deck. We (Chiefs) got our **** handed to us. I got a hit and tried to sprint it out, after a leg day the day prior at the gym. The “kid” still has the jets, however, not the wind, and on top of it I wasn’t wearing spikes/cleats so as I’m rounding the bases I just didn’t want to fall, after I scored I couldn’t breath. I checked the heart rate on my watch and the HR was well into the 220s. My breathing hasn’t been the same since and my chest is sore. I thought I had COPD. I walked gingerly to our dugout, cracked open a cold one, and ate a sandwich. I was done.
You better get on that Balco regiment and swing for the fences. Nice and easy HR trot.

Every time one of these lil scrubs call me Unc 😕

Yoooo this hits different because I’m the Senior Director at my company and they just hired some young kids and one of them was Filipino. No other Filipinos at work so I’m like I’ll keep an eye on this kid since he reminds me of myself when I started. But then he’s like “do I call you Kuya or Tito Jay?” and I looked at his lead and gave him the Westbrook “who’s mans is this?” look and I had to laugh and walk away. He’s on his own now:lol:

M Mark Antony

Yea the "Phone in the back pocket" has always bothered me as well. If I care about her, I will say something but chances are they won't listen.

In general, how they carry around anything worth value, since they don't generally have pockets on them, is just different. (In the absence of a purse/bag)

Mars/Venus.

Last edited:
The thing I hate most about being washed is I never get these looks from womenz anymore after saying something flirty.

Always come off as creeper status. I can remember always taking girls breath away. Now if I even make eye contact I get the

i missed these looks, ain't got one of these in like 10 years :lol: :ohwell:

what sucks is if i did i'd be to scared to act on em now. not only cause i'm married but it'd be too weird being that i have grown daughters. life is over, invest in a dad chair and a nice tv my friends. best thing i've done in a long time :lol::smokin

Bunch of my friends have kids now so I'm getting called uncle a lot now. Will take some time to get used to like when people started calling me Sir.

I look at the youngsters out and about late night wearing minimal clothing (particularly the ladies) like, yall aint cold?!?! Esp in the winter time. In the car with the heat on, bubble coat and hat like **** its brick meanwhile shorty skinout showing all of victorias secrets.
Yeah you don't get cold at that age. LOL.

Yeah long gone are those looks from women no matter what flirty thing I say.
M Mark Antony

Yea the "Phone in the back pocket" has always bothered me as well. If I care about her, I will say something but chances are they won't listen.

In general, how they carry around anything worth value, since they don't generally have pockets on them, is just different. (In the absence of a purse/bag)

Mars/Venus.
Wild, I have been carrying my phone in my back pocket for years. Probably dating back to the iPhone 5.

M Mark Antony

Mars/Venus.
When it comes to things that they see as "minor" they won't listen until something happens. A chick I know wouldn't listen when I said to her that when she runs out of her car into the store for something "quick" that she should still lock her door. Didn't listen until someone finally stole stuff out of her car when she left her car unlocked in a parking lot for 10 minutes.

When it comes to things that they see as "minor" they won't listen until something happens. A chick I know would listen when I said to her that when she runs out of her into the store for something "quick" that she should still lock her door. Didn't listen until someone stole stuff out of her car. When she left her car unlocked in a parking lot for 10 minutes.
I can believe it.

Yea, some can be very environmentally/spatially unaware man.

You would think they would be even more on alert than us but I swear some of them operate as if nobody else in the world lives among them. :lol:

I think after you hit a certain, women stop outright openly going for you and start expecting you to take the hint. I notice little glances and subtle hints every now and than, but I'm taken so I usually take it as a compliment and keep it moving. From high school to around 24, I used to get like random rubs, touches, and leans on public transit and ****, than you would have that bold *** middle-age woman that just stares at you like you're a ******* gazelle and she's a lion.:lol:

So, I partied with a bunch of 25 year olds on Saturday. I’m closer to 40 than 25, so needless to say I’m HURTING right now.

-Patron shots
-Beer Pong
-Flip Cup
-Jello Shots
-Truly Seltzers (apparently Seltzers are all the rage right now), after the beer ran out
-Shots of some sugary vodka crap (after the Patron ran out)
-McDonalds at like 4am

To top it off, I had to go hiking the very next morning. That was ROUGH.

I’m already dreading my upcoming weekend plans, been contemplating canceling them.

#TeamWashed

So, I partied with a bunch of 25 year olds on Saturday. I’m closer to 40 than 25, so needless to say I’m HURTING right now.

-Patron shots
-Beer Pong
-Flip Cup
-Jello Shots
-Truly Seltzers (apparently Seltzers are all the rage right now), after the beer ran out
-Shots of some sugary vodka crap (after the Patron ran out)
-McDonalds at like 4am

To top it off, I had to go hiking the very next morning. That was ROUGH.

I’m already dreading my upcoming weekend plans, been contemplating canceling them.

#TeamWashed
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom