Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

think i had one of every fathers worst fears come true the other night :lol:

i decided to clean out an old closet the other night and got to top shelf where i used to keep personal and valuable stuff i didn't want my kids touchin (baseball cards ,comics, etc). my kids are all older now and were helping me, gettin a kick outta all the old stuff when all of a sudden i hear "whats this ? ewwww dad" !! :frown:

my oldest daughter found my old box of xxx dvd's , lotta classics :lol: did'nt even remember they were up there. my son was lookin at me like , fam u gonna pass those down ? my daughters were laughing hysterically, my wife not so much. i passed a couple to my boy ( he's 17 now and very curious) and threw the rest out :ohwell:

just lookin at those dvd's had me crackin up , realizing how long ago they were made, the clothes, the silver jewlery and women. i haven't seen my son for the last 2 days btw :lol: hurt like hell tho to throw them out but the point of all this made me realize how much time has passed, how all that is a click away now and how much time i put into those days :lol::ohwell: my girls btw are 24 and 22 in case anyone starts talkin **** ...

washed level +5
Why throw them out?

There were so many better ways of disposing them.

1. Library drop-box
2. Those little wooden libraries gentrified put in their front yard.
3. Big yellow Clothes bins on the street.

You could have had fun with that man.

The fact that we consider DVDs "old/classic/ancient" is kinda wild to me. Chicks in their 20s have clowned me for having a DVD player. I literally don't care one bit, I've had it since 07 and it still does the job.

Streaming services aren't reliable imo. You look up and your favorite title is gone.

I bought the Shawty Lo album on Amazon music and after he passed, something happened with the contract and it was removed from all streaming services and the CD jumped to something crazy like $50. I was SO salty.

After that, there was NO way that I'd get rid of my DVDs.

I honestly believe That getting in your 30s you’re barely getting into your prime.
more money
Grown man strength
Thicker beards
Growing your style
Knowledge
Chicks love older guys.
Another question though, how y’all Haír doing?
I’m lucky mine still intact.
Agreed 100%…and to be completely honest my Achilles tear probably could have been prevented by just not doing stupid ****. Being in my prime at the time is exactly why I tore it. I thought I was invincible.

Y’all gettin the “sir” treatment?

1632421934836.gif
yup.. even from women older than me

Not sure if I mentioned it Here, but I finally decided to get a massage subscription at this local Thai Parlor. ( Not going for Peep Game Peep Game purposes )

Getting 2-Hour long sessions per month.

It came out to $149 per month.

If you can afford it, make it happen.

Lowkey I heard them joints are good for running. Olympians use those.

Yeah they were recommended by my PT.

Build quality / materials are nice and they feel great... They just look terrible :lol:

Still it's the smart play....

No pain x washed >>>> drip x cripple

It shouldn’t really bother you though as it’s a sign of respect. I was in the military and was also raised to say it so it’s a habit…good habit

also , it’s easier to say and easier to remember than peoples names.

I try to create an environment of cooperation and collaboration rather than traditional hierarchy at work. It helps them build confidence and I hope it makes them feel more comfortable about asking me questions and what not. We have way older more traditional folks at my job to be the bad guy.

The real reason is it is dehumanizing and makes ME feel uncomfortable.

Back
Top Bottom