Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

My binge drinking days are probably over. Taking a bunch of shots makes me more sleepy and hurts my stomach instead of giving me a good buzz. Need to drink more wine.

Wine puts me to sleep. :frown: I'm a light weight. I hung out with my wife's friend who is mess. It didn't end well

Great thread.

NBs are my everyday work shoe. The comfort is better than any Nike or adidas shoe. To fight the washed feeling i wear my foam runners on the weekends :lol:

Also kids calling us folks that were born in the 80s and were teens in the 90s "the late 1900s" :stoneface: :frown:

couldn't do it, not yet at least. just got these :ohwell:

air-max-2021-mens-shoes-fnRMh3.jpg

comfortable?

Yup, make u feel tall as hell. I'm 5'9, feel 6 ft now. But they are comfortable, I'm on my feet all day so that'll be the real test. I used 720's before but busted the air bubble tryin to clean it, thats why i bought these, if not i would've stayed with the 720's.

I’m seeing more and more NB mentions in here. I’m on the fence of disregarding snkrs and confirms drops going forward. The comfort is unmatched .
The comfort and ease of purchase for me. No jumping through hoops or paying resell. I actually got both of my pairs on discount.

I have no idea what Discord is. All I hear all day from these whipper snappers is “oh yeah the discord group this, the discord group that. I heard all about it in the discord. She listens to the discord on that. Blah blah. Nike talk should do a discord.”

WASHED

Was riding one of those electronic spin scooters over the weekend zipping around like I was 18 until I caught the edge of a sidewalk...I went down like a ton of bricks and broke 3 ribs 🤕
Even unwashed people are getting hurt riding those scooters.

Reactions: Rum
I think it's the complete opposite.

Over the last 15 or so years (Since these HOusewife shows) I think we have a LOT of undercover alcoholics that ABUSE wine.

I think wine is as popular as it has probably ever been over the last 30 years.

Those shows have empowered alcoholics around the globe. The pandemic upped the numbers even more.

i guess the next pair of work sneakers i get will be NB's. might've spent too much on these. just hate how they'll look with my work uni. been able to maintain a freshness with that i'm not prepared to let go :ohwell:

as far as the wine, i don't drink but the wife loves wine. after a work week she'll usually curl up, watch tv and drink up. reap the benefits youngsters, even if u don't like it your wife does. enjoy waking up with one sock on, a bad back and king of the jungle vibes till monday. turns them into horny badgers :smokin

Back
Top Bottom