MODS PLEASE LOCK

What will be most important for a successful season?

• Derek Carr's development

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Khalil Mack's development

• Jack Del Rio's staff handling of the team

• The 2015 NFL Draft Class

• Addition of Free Agents

• Less Difficult Schedule

• Other

• Total voters
Makes no sense to release a quality WR when you don't know what you're going to get with Crabtree

They must think Crabtree in a contract year will ball out. Sure, I can buy that. Cooper, Crabtree and Streater should be decent.

I don't like the release neither. I'd much rather have Jones over Crabtree...

much more reliable, much more respected and didn't cause any issues in the locker room..smh.

Last edited:
I think this release is due to draft and singing of Cooper, Debose and Harper. Going with a youth movement.

I wanted to keep him but he's older and didn't want to be on the bench. Holmes and Butler are relived right now.

Releasing him this early gives him the best chance to stick elsewhere, that was probably a factor.

Barnes should stay simply cause our OL depth can still be better. Get a new OL though and he should be on the outs.

He already wasn't getting a large number of reps on the field with us so I'm sure after the Cooper pick both sides knew what was best for him.

Last edited:
I really don't think Crabtree can do anything much in terms of disrupting chemistry without damaging himself even more. This group seems to be getting their chemistry and Reggie's character stance seems to be having a good effect on them. Translate this all to wins...oh man...Its on.

He already wasn't getting a large number of reps on the field with us so I'm sure after the Cooper pick both sides knew what was best for him.

Releasing him this early gives him the best chance to stick elsewhere, that was probably a factor.

Thank you to all the leadership who came in and helped while they were here.

Last edited:
Miles Burris is also gone
about time.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom