MODS PLEASE LOCK

What will be most important for a successful season?

• Derek Carr's development

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Khalil Mack's development

• Jack Del Rio's staff handling of the team

• The 2015 NFL Draft Class

• Addition of Free Agents

• Less Difficult Schedule

• Other

• Total voters
Some UDFA candidates from UCLA: S Anthony Jefferson, DT Ellis McCarthy, OT-OG Malcolm Bunche, RB Jordan James.

josh harper ‏@Jharpthe2nd 6m6 minutes ago
God has a plan for me and now its time to go to work as part of the @RAIDERS! #RaiderNation

Oakland Raiders
Draft pick: WR Amari Cooper (No. 4 overall), DL Mario Edwards Jr. (No. 35 overall), TE Clive Walford (No. 68 overall), OL Jon Feliciano (No. 128 overall), LB Ben Heeney (No. 140 overall), LB Neiron Ball (No 161 overall), LB Max Valles (No. 179 overall), OL Anthony Morris (No. 218 overall), WR Andre Debose (No. 221 overall), CB Dexter McDonald (No. 242 overall)
Day 1 grade: A+
Day 2 grade: A
Day 3 grade: B
Overall grade: A
The skinny: Jack Del Rio could have built his defense around Leonard Williams and Khalil Mack, but grabbing the safest player in the draft was a nice way to start things out. Cooper can play inside and outside and gives QB Derek Carr a much needed safety net who will catch everything thrown his way. After nailing their pick with Mack last year, these were not the Raiders we're used to seeing on the first night of the draft. Throw in a top-tier defensive lineman like Edwards, who can play everywhere, plus an athletic tight end like Walford, and GM Reggie McKenzie is stocking the roster with young talent.

Bottom line: Quality, quality draft for McKenzie and new coach Jack Del Rio with smart picks all over the place.

In 2009 or 2010 I worked with a guy in Jacksonville Florida. He always talked about how proud of his younger cousin for getting excepted at Florida as a wr. His last name is Dubose. He knew then and I'm sure he still knows now I bleed nation black blood....gonna give old bud a ring tomorro and see if it's the same kid. **** will be fresh if it is

I though it was awesome that we had Napoleon McCallum announce our 3rd day draft pcks. 
smokin.gif

We were extremely thin at LB last year, probably just addressing that.

I agree with u cuz I don't want miles Burris playing another down as a MLB. However, with the signing of lofton and smith, I was hoping we addressed the secondary

I can't wait!!!!! I think I am going to try to go to training camp this year on a Friday and take a day off. If they offer it to season ticket holders that is.

I can't wait!!!!! I think I am going to try to go to training camp this year on a Friday and take a day off. If they offer it to season ticket holders that is.

Pretty certain they will. My brother isn't going to be around when training camp starts, so I'm wondering what will happen to his ticket and +1. I might have up to three tickets that I've gotta put to use.

Back
Top Bottom