MODS PLEASE LOCK

What will be most important for a successful season?

• Derek Carr's development

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Khalil Mack's development

• Jack Del Rio's staff handling of the team

• The 2015 NFL Draft Class

• Addition of Free Agents

• Less Difficult Schedule

• Other

• Total voters
Roy Helu signs for 2 years $4 mil. Really solid receiving back that'll get good burn in the no huddle.

Just waiting for SD or Denver to sign McFadden. Lol

Denver is good at RB with CJ Anderson and Ronnie Hillman...both put up good numbers when they started. I see him goin to SD tho

not a fan of Demarco...If we that nervous about Latavius then I'd rather see what it takes to trade for AP lol

Helu is a solid move. I can dig that however I'm more into our defensive mooves. I hate seeing us so weak on that side of the ball.
Please mr Reggie go after Browner. And I won't be mad @ya for harvin either bud..
I hope to wake up tomorro and see some crazy moves have takin place.

Dan Williams locked up. Curtis Lofton not too far behind.

Jermaine Gresham coming in for a visit today, as well as FS Nate Allen.

Middlekauff said on twitter that he read AP may be on the move....do it Reggie. 

Nice moves.

I hope DJ Hayden stays healthy and does work this season. Be the starter you can be.

While I want Antrel Rolle. I read he wants to go to a guaranteed contender team...The fan in me says...The Raiders are contenders. But given the history, I understand. lol.

I wouldn't be mad at Nate Allen.

Liking the pickups this morning. Not really feeling butter finger Gresham. Whassup with Rivera though?
Stocking up on TE's, as we are prepping for a heavy run game rotation with Del Rio. Rivera will still be in the mix.

RM better hit up Browner and Hardy. Browner, DJ, Nate Allen and Chuck would be 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom