MODS PLEASE LOCK

What will be most important for a successful season?

• Derek Carr's development

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Khalil Mack's development

• Jack Del Rio's staff handling of the team

• The 2015 NFL Draft Class

• Addition of Free Agents

• Less Difficult Schedule

• Other

• Total voters
Nothing earth shattering like some of us wanted but so fast we are definitely an improved team

Doubt we were ever serious about Demarco, thinking teams just using us to jacked up the price....I think Reggie and JDR going help our offense via. Draft so Carr can mesh together and grow

we should have went after Boling. resigned 5yr 25 mil with the bengals. That would have made our Oline stout.

What DE would you guys to see Oakland go after?

I'm actually happy with what we are doing. Last year we were signing people who were getting cut or on their last legs. This year we are signing people who will make us better right now and for some years to come hopefully.

We won't be winning the Super Bowl next year, but I think if we win 7 or so, it will be considered a success. Or a step in the right direction. Draft well, develope Carr and tha defense, I think we'll be fine. Oh and figure a stadium situation so FA's know what they are signing to.

Vic Tafur  @VicTafur  · 1m1 minute ago

@RAIDERS

: The Raiders have signed free agent C Rodney Hudson. >> say cheese
1m1 minute ago

@RAIDERS:

The Raiders have signed free agent C Rodney Hudson. >> say cheese

B_2Gno5VEAAVhne.jpg:large

Oh yeah forgot to tell you guys but my cousin met Kevin White and Leonard Williams at the Oakland Zoo this weekend

Oh yeah forgot to tell you guys but my cousin met Kevin White and Leonard Williams at the Oakland Zoo this weekend
laugh.gif
 Random...maybe both were in town looking for a place to live, just in case? 

Back
Top Bottom