Mods please lock.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Pics?
I deleted them
frown.gif
Cot Damn you Usain Bolt when the relationship is over. Yall broke up Xmas it aint even Dec 26th

u should have played it cool and hit it one more time and given her a facial and put it online. i think its not to late to be like oh i was jus playing andtake my suggestion

Originally Posted by suge67

u should have played it cool and hit it one more time and given her a facial and put it online. i think its not to late to be like oh i was jus playing and take my suggestion
Shes a virgin. And plus I want to wait til marriage because of my beliefs and I wanted to focus on the other ares of the relationship.

u should have played it cool and hit it one more time and given her a facial and put it online. i think its not to late to be like oh i was jus playing and take my suggestion
Shes a virgin. And plus I want to wait til marriage because of my beliefs and I wanted to focus on the other ares of the relationship.
well u should have spit on her or something

laugh.gif

Word to Killa Season

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Originally Posted by fittednoob

Females, they are just evil my guy. Karma will get her sooner or later.

laugh.gif
I like that %@++

laugh.gif
me too

as a sidenote,
the math at the end is wrong. you would have to multiply both sides by the square to cancel out the root, therefore... girls^2 are evil

What are you talking about fool the math is right

291c4dg.jpg

"Thats so disrespectful"

But forreal if she actin like that then u dont need her... she gonna do wat she wanna do regardless... been there done that. better than gettin yo feelins hurtwhen she cheats on u

laugh.gif
I like that %@++

i love it. and i love his sig
smokin.gif

to OP, sorry to hear but she actually did you a favor. may not totally feel like it now but trust...better she show her true colors now than later.

Her being a virgin explains it all.

She doesn't understand guys get jealous when their chick is with a man, because she's a virgin.

Being a virgin really says it all...you probably just effed up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

laugh.gif
I like that %@++

laugh.gif
me too

as a sidenote,
the math at the end is wrong. you would have to multiply both sides by the square to cancel out the root, therefore... girls^2 are evil
AHAHAH I love this! But doesn't a square cancel out a root by itself?

Your saying both sides would have to be squared, so you'd get: Girls^2 = (evil^2)^2

But money is the root of evil, and girls = money squared. So girls = evil.

Ohh yea. EDIT:::: OP props to you. But keep it movin movin.

Your a good dude, homie.

If I was you and she texted that she was with her ex and i called and she didnt answer, she would have got cussed out something serious. I'm talkingnasty.

You should just tell her exactly how you feel and be blunt about it. Ending it probably was the best thing to do though real talk.

I'd let her know she was out of line and straight disrespected you. then let her know your cousin's are on the way to whoop her !%$!!!! and like anhour later tell her you were just kidding about the cousins.

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

Math is right. The order it's written in just isnt that clear.
yea youre right... my bad
embarassed.gif

i got confused because the multiplication by the square (5th part) seemed to come out of no where but it was in reference to money^2 (3rd part)

...whatever, its dope
laugh.gif

yay! skating is starting to make a come back!
{quagmire}"alllrrriiighhhttt!"{quagmire}<---(can't recall the "sign" used to convey someone being quoted in an instance such asthis)

oh but to the OP you did the right thing...that's mad disrespectful...

291c4dg.jpg

"Thats so disrespectful"

But forreal if she actin like that then u dont need her... she gonna do wat she wanna do regardless... been there done that. better than gettin yo feelins hurt when she cheats on u
laugh.gif
His swag was off the charts.

Yeah your right. I thought about the dudes on here who say there girl of 3 or 5 years played them
tired.gif

Her being a virgin explains it all.

She doesn't understand guys get jealous when their chick is with a man, because she's a virgin.

Being a virgin really says it all...you probably just effed up
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
How?

And thanks to everybody for showing love.

Females and exes are NEVER a good combo.

Don't trust em b...
Yeah. She said like a week ago I should get more female friends because it may open my mind up more
sick.gif
. OK if I would have been chilling with a Megan Fox or a Beyonce looking chickthen we would have had major problems. She is the type to be cool with something if she wants to do it but if someone does on to her she goes OFF.

Good job. That's unacceptable. Disrespect cannot be tolerated. If you let her slide she would think it's okay.

roll.gif

But yeah, sorry to here that bro. We've had disagreements over fundamental relationship issues in the past, but you seem like a good dude. Keep your headup.

Back
Top Bottom