MNF - Indianapolis Colts (3-3) versus Tennessee Titans (6-0) 8:30 p.m. ET on ESPN

Dam pathetic after the 3rd quarter. Colts need to be home. Bob Sanders needs to hurry up

Told you all that Tampa 2 scheme is old. Coaches have figured it and the defense was getting shredded. The scheme relies on constant pressure from the frontfour to the QB but once the game wears on and they get tired, it starts to die out. Best example, my baby Bears haha

Spot Rusherz:
Kiddin Like Jason:
laugh.gif
at dudes hoppin on the bandwaggon..

the titans had NO fans outside of TN a year ago..
I don't think there's one Titans fan in this thread.

Are you upset?

A dude with a Titans AVY isnt a fan?.. why would anyone rock an AVY for a team they aren't even a fan of?
laugh.gif

I would think a dude with 25K posts would have more sense
eyes.gif

Stop taking things absolutely literal. The point he's making is that this is NOT a case of a team experiencing success and everyone's afan. As evidenced by this thread, the comments made that are pro-Titans (like Nowitness saying 'This defenseis vicious...
sick.gif
"), those comments are, for the most part, being madeby people that are not Titans fans, and are fans of other teams.

I knew of like 3 or 4 other fellow Titans fans on here before this season; I know of like 7 now. Wow, big bandwagon jump there, a whopping 2 or 3 people.
laugh.gif
JsindaA:
Aren't there like 3 titans fans? Ska for sure.
I know of the thread starter (Tony), blazin,Dynasty, Money, mafia,and some butta dude.

My first time watching the Titans this year and I've gotta say I'm damn impressed.

Strong defense + running game= formula for success in the NFL

uh oh.... we're about 3 or 4 more wins from hearing from mercury morris again.....

I've been a Titans fan since they was the Memphis Oilers, the season before they went to the Superbowl. I'm a homer fan anyway and will never change.Now that the Tigers bball and Titans had great seasons, its time for the Grizzlies to come up anytime soon.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

iNiNe5:
uh oh.... we're about 3 or 4 more wins from hearing from mercury morris again.....
Oh heck no.
laugh.gif

Would somebody please go undefeated and win the Superbowl, so them old heads can go back to their retirement home and never be seen again
smh.gif
.Mercury Morris is corny as hell
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Spot Rusherz:
Kiddin Like Jason:
laugh.gif
at dudes hoppin on the bandwaggon..

the titans had NO fans outside of TN a year ago..
I don't think there's one Titans fan in this thread.

Are you upset?

A dude with a Titans AVY isnt a fan?.. why would anyone rock an AVY for a team they aren't even a fan of?
laugh.gif

I would think a dude with 25K posts would have more sense
eyes.gif

Stop taking things absolutely literal. The point he's making is that this is NOT a case of a team experiencing success and everyone's a fan. As evidenced by this thread, the comments made that are pro-Titans (like Nowitness saying 'This defense is vicious...
sick.gif
"), those comments are, for the most part, being made by people that are not Titans fans, and are fans of other teams.

I knew of like 3 or 4 other fellow Titans fans on here before this season; I know of like 7 now. Wow, big bandwagon jump there, a whopping 20 or 3 people.
laugh.gif
JsindaA:
Aren't there like 3 titans fans? Ska for sure.
I know of the thread starter (Tony), blazin, Dynasty, Money, mafia, and some butta dude.
smh.gif

7-0!!!!
pimp.gif
my boy CJ
pimp.gif
lendale reaching for the endzone like he reaching for a sammich
pimp.gif
OUR DEFENSE
pimp.gif
everybody doin they thing..

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Ill say it now like i did week 2... the Titans are TOUGH!

Packers bout to put that 1 in the L column though
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I doubt it. Rodgers better not get too comfortable with that healed shoulder, cause there is a good chance it will get planted into the groundagain. Rodgers patience will be severely tested in this one. Yes I am a Oilers/Titans fan.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

I've been a Titans fan since they was the Memphis Oilers, the season before they went to the Superbowl. I'm a homer fan anyway and will never change. Now that the Tigers bball and Titans had great seasons, its time for the Grizzlies to come up anytime soon.
eyes.gif

?

anyway there are a few of us Titans fans around. Something I've noticed, we tend to let our team's action speak for itself, we don't gotta put itout there, I'm sure your favorite team knows it since they gotta look up to us to see the top they wanna be at...

One thing I laugh at, how do we not get ANY respect as a playoff team last year? Seems like everyone forgot we were there too, is it so hard to believe wecould be a good team this year?

Originally Posted by mjd77

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Ill say it now like i did week 2... the Titans are TOUGH!

Packers bout to put that 1 in the L column though
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I doubt it. Rodgers better not get too comfortable with that healed shoulder, cause there is a good chance it will get planted into the ground again. Rodgers patience will be severely tested in this one. Yes I am a Oilers/Titans fan.
The Titans are 7-0... its going to end at some point, the odds are against them every week from here on out, they are an excellent team, ive beensaying it since week 2-3 that theyre one of the best. But they're primed to drop one.

Rodgers mobility >>>>>> Manning's.

And i believe 2 of those picks from Peyton last night game off tipped balls by his own receiver.

If the packers can win the TO battle then I think they have a great shot at winning this game, Ryan "Im going to break a big one until i stumble andfall" Grant needs to put up some rushing numbers too.

None of this stuff matters right now anyways... well see next Sunday, i cant wait.
pimp.gif

bhzmafia14:
I've been a Titans fan since they was the Memphis Oilers, the season before they went to the Superbowl. I'm a homer fan anyway and will never change. Now that the Tigers bball and Titans had great seasons, its time for the Grizzlies to come up anytime soon.
eyes.gif

Tennessee Oilers

wink.gif

Wow.

Unless Tennessee goes on a big losing streak, the Jags are playing for a wild card. I'll be at the Titans/Jags game 3 weeks from now, and I anticipate itbeing a must-win for the Jaguars. Can't wait...
pimp.gif

Of course, we still have to take care of business against the Bengals and Lions.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom