MNF - Indianapolis Colts (3-3) versus Tennessee Titans (6-0) 8:30 p.m. ET on ESPN

Time for a new coaching staff.
laugh.gif

Funny how they mentioned how Colts fans had been spoiled in the past with 13-0, 8-0 and 7-0 starts to the last three seasons. 3-3, and now the fans are callingfor coaches heads.
laugh.gif

This game is over..."Say Hi to ya mutha for me"
laugh.gif
. That'sall they had to do is stop Dallas Clark.

How many times have I seen Colts receivers have passes go straight threw their hands and into a defenders?
sick.gif

Get it together. Jesus.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Time for a new coaching staff.
laugh.gif

Funny how they mentioned how Colts fans had been spoiled in the past with 13-0, 8-0 and 7-0 starts to the last three seasons. 3-3, and now the fans are calling for coaches heads.
laugh.gif

What does that matter? I've been an advocate of Dungy for the longest. I feel like he hasn't brought his defensive genius to the Colts, he lackstenacity and urgency with his play calling until we dig ourselves into deep holes, and sometimes...his play calling is downright suspect.

Yeaaaaa..Titans stay undefeated.. bout time we made it back sinceMason's 1yard superman dive
smh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at dudes hoppin on the bandwaggon..

the titans had NO fans outside of TN a year ago..
I don't think there's one Titans fan in this thread.

Are you upset?

A dude with a Titans AVY isnt a fan?.. why would anyone rock an AVY for a team they aren't even a fan of?
laugh.gif

I would think a dude with 25K posts would have more sense
eyes.gif

Ill say it now like i did week 2... the Titans are TOUGH!

Packers bout to put that 1 in the L column though
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

A dude with a Titans AVY isnt a fan?.. why would anyone rock an AVY for a team they aren't even a fan of?
laugh.gif
So one person is a bandwagon? Interesting.

Where did I say anyone on NT was hopping on the bandwaggon anyways?
laugh.gif

I was talking about the City that I live in, there are gonna be people hopping on the bandwaggon.

Think dude.. you have 25K posts, you spend enough time on the internet, you should be mad smart, and comprehensive
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Ill say it now like i did week 2... the Titans are TOUGH!

Packers bout to put that 1 in the L column though
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

That'll be a good matchup. Aaron Rodgers young tho...he might wet his pants when he see Haynesworth
laugh.gif

Call me crazy...but they might go undefeated. They start taking more shots downfield...continue running the rock and putting O's on smash...it's apossibility. Pack, Pitt and the Jags only teams in they way. Jags know what it is.Y'all can printscreen that too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

laugh.gif
at dudes hoppin on the bandwaggon..

the titans had NO fans outside of TN a year ago..
I don't think there's one Titans fan in this thread.

Are you upset?
laugh.gif

I would think a dude with 25K posts would have more sense
eyes.gif

VCisKing is a Titans fan... but dude just never posts
laugh.gif

I know he is in this thread...
nerd.gif

For those who said the Titans are frauds at halftime... Good call. That kind of prediction makes Fresh look smart at his predictions.

Watch, after this game, more excuses will come out about the Titans; they played a beat up Indi team, or even with the Indi game, they have the easiestschedule. Watch some come out with this arguement.

The Titans beat a very good Indi team today. They came out with a bang, getting a quick touchdown early. Indi seemed in control, and then Tennessee finallyturned on the jets (its the one pass that went over 10 yards that started it all
laugh.gif
). But to say that Indi isnt a good team is false. They are a good team.Just a few mistakes, focusing on the lack of being able to catch a damn ball.

The Titans are for real. There should be no doubts now.

Back
Top Bottom