MN World Premiere: Air Jordan CMFT VIZ Air II – “South Beachâ€

c1a16b120b4b39f91fbfc424f6802067750df87c_r.jpg<br>%0D%0A

I caved and picked up a pair of these today. I like them, because I'm a sucker for chorine blue. I can finally give my Ms. Pacman dunks a rest.

I caved and picked up a pair of these today. I like them, because I'm a sucker for chorine blue. I can finally give my Ms. Pacman dunks a rest.

Props to Bryscooplaygrifhold
[font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

Props to Bryscooplaygrifhold

what happen to the ocean water on the pl. thats actually what was good about to me. i seen a dude rockin em at my job. ask him where did he get em, told him that they where southbeaches and why didnt they have the waves on them like on the pics. Needless to say the guy had absolutely no idea of what I was takin bout a probably thought I was crazy for even talkin about the shoes. neway this seems like a good casual spring/summer shoe.

what happen to the ocean water on the pl. thats actually what was good about to me. i seen a dude rockin em at my job. ask him where did he get em, told him that they where southbeaches and why didnt they have the waves on them like on the pics. Needless to say the guy had absolutely no idea of what I was takin bout a probably thought I was crazy for even talkin about the shoes. neway this seems like a good casual spring/summer shoe.

Back
Top Bottom