MN World Premiere: Air Jordan CMFT VIZ Air II – “South Beachâ€

Originally Posted by thebeast23

i like the effect on the patent.....

tis is all.....
tired.gif

The only colorway I would actually purchase are the carbonfibers that are in the latest sole magazine.

The only colorway I would actually purchase are the carbonfibers that are in the latest sole magazine.

These seem to be popping up on eBay and Eastbay. Any word on what stores are getting them?

These seem to be popping up on eBay and Eastbay. Any word on what stores are getting them?

If you even own a pair of South Beach LeBron's, you'll realize the blue on these and the teal on the SBs are COMPLETELY different, not to mention the pink on these compared to the SBs doesn't "pop" at all.
"South Beachs"?! I think not...

But anyway, According to Eastbay:

Item could not be added to cart:Close X
  • We're sorry, but this item is currently out of stock and no longer available.

If you even own a pair of South Beach LeBron's, you'll realize the blue on these and the teal on the SBs are COMPLETELY different, not to mention the pink on these compared to the SBs doesn't "pop" at all.
"South Beachs"?! I think not...

But anyway, According to Eastbay:

Item could not be added to cart:Close X
  • We're sorry, but this item is currently out of stock and no longer available.

Originally Posted by raidercb5

I'm a fan of the Viz 11's, but not feeling this particular cw...why bite off the lebron line?

I saw the look-see of this one in September so it's not a copy of the Lebron line; I think the apparel had been planned even farther in advance than that. The effect on the toe is like waves but it's like the "marble" on those wh/red XIX samples. And this os Men's for sure; not sure if it's GS also or even FF.

Originally Posted by raidercb5

I'm a fan of the Viz 11's, but not feeling this particular cw...why bite off the lebron line?

I saw the look-see of this one in September so it's not a copy of the Lebron line; I think the apparel had been planned even farther in advance than that. The effect on the toe is like waves but it's like the "marble" on those wh/red XIX samples. And this os Men's for sure; not sure if it's GS also or even FF.

Wow, these look like straight up fakes. Not even close to being "nice". Wow these are ridiculous, just like the rest of this Air Max bull $#%+

Wow, these look like straight up fakes. Not even close to being "nice". Wow these are ridiculous, just like the rest of this Air Max bull $#%+

Back
Top Bottom