**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by eagles137

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

It's really odd b/c if I remember right it was a D*CKS exclusive and I remember trying to grab a pair of the black/red at my local one and they were sold out I had to drive like 2.5 hours away to find a store that had my size if I wanted them.
Hey man, I noticed that you got the flywire ID and the Mesh ID what one do you like more? Trying to figure it out but I do like how the mesh has more color options. 
I haven't had a chance to wear either yet (I play in WI so we still have 30 degrees and snow) If you are looking for something that will last longer/easier to keep clean the flywire will be your best bet. I think the mesh looks better myself but I'm also thinking it's going to be tough to clean if you have a lighter color (I have red) I don't notice a difference when I wear them around the house to break them in so I don't think you'll go wrong either way.

It's really odd b/c if I remember right it was a D*CKS exclusive and I remember trying to grab a pair of the black/red at my local one and they were sold out I had to drive like 2.5 hours away to find a store that had my size if I wanted them.
Hey man, I noticed that you got the flywire ID and the Mesh ID what one do you like more? Trying to figure it out but I do like how the mesh has more color options. 
I haven't had a chance to wear either yet (I play in WI so we still have 30 degrees and snow) If you are looking for something that will last longer/easier to keep clean the flywire will be your best bet. I think the mesh looks better myself but I'm also thinking it's going to be tough to clean if you have a lighter color (I have red) I don't notice a difference when I wear them around the house to break them in so I don't think you'll go wrong either way.

I know your pain, I myself live up in MN so this weather is very annoying. Our color is red and black so I see what your saying about the cleaning part. But it might not be a bad choice since we only get to get outside for 5 months. So the durability isn't a big factor for me with the feet growing and what not. Thanks though.

I know your pain, I myself live up in MN so this weather is very annoying. Our color is red and black so I see what your saying about the cleaning part. But it might not be a bad choice since we only get to get outside for 5 months. So the durability isn't a big factor for me with the feet growing and what not. Thanks though.

I haven't oiled a glove in forever, I used to use the wilson sray oil, does anybody prefer a different brand?
Ikep hearing good things about "Tanners pro formula"...

I haven't oiled a glove in forever, I used to use the wilson sray oil, does anybody prefer a different brand?

Originally Posted by BAyHuStLE

I would never "oil" a glove unless it was old and dry....

Originally Posted by BAyHuStLE

I would never "oil" a glove unless it was old and dry....

I would definitely go mesh. I have a mesh ID and a flywire ID, and the flywire creases too easily which causes the toe cap to crease and press on the top of my toes. but the mesh broke in nice and the toe cap hasn't creased in at all yet. plus flywire is a little too flimsy when cutting left and right. That's why most of the big league guys I've seen have been wearing mesh Diamond Elites I think.

I would definitely go mesh. I have a mesh ID and a flywire ID, and the flywire creases too easily which causes the toe cap to crease and press on the top of my toes. but the mesh broke in nice and the toe cap hasn't creased in at all yet. plus flywire is a little too flimsy when cutting left and right. That's why most of the big league guys I've seen have been wearing mesh Diamond Elites I think.

i'm thinkin somethin along these lines for summer ball.  i'd like some feedbac
6593666a6ce452ff1701c6d47f447e098d410f2e_r.jpg
k, tips, changes you'd make, etc. thanks

^ those are sweet 
pimp.gif
 well done.
 the best conditioner for your glove is nokona, however you don't want to use that often because it'll start to get heavy. i personally use barbasol shaving cream about once a week for my practice glove, keeps it in good shape and feeling nice.

^ those are sweet 
pimp.gif
 well done.
 the best conditioner for your glove is nokona, however you don't want to use that often because it'll start to get heavy. i personally use barbasol shaving cream about once a week for my practice glove, keeps it in good shape and feeling nice.

for those of you that have orderd the diamond elites from nikeid how long did it take you to recieve them? ive been waiting for 4 weeks already and nothing

for those of you that have orderd the diamond elites from nikeid how long did it take you to recieve them? ive been waiting for 4 weeks already and nothing

Originally Posted by cglass

If I were you, I'd just do those cleats and then get one of the 3 purple pairs (4 if you include the grey one with the purple writing on the wrist strap) of Nike Elite Pro batting gloves separately since the batting gloves that come in ID aren't very IDable (other than number).

Back
Top Bottom