**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

For the baseball players starting the season or already getting going, check out your local Marshalls for some sick Franklin batting gloves around your area for $10! Among the ones Ive seen are the Tri-Curve Pro Classic and the older model Neo Classics in all white and all grey which look great.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

It's really odd b/c if I remember right it was a D*CKS exclusive and I remember trying to grab a pair of the black/red at my local one and they were sold out I had to drive like 2.5 hours away to find a store that had my size if I wanted them.
Hey man, I noticed that you got the flywire ID and the Mesh ID what one do you like more? Trying to figure it out but I do like how the mesh has more color options. 

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

It's really odd b/c if I remember right it was a D*CKS exclusive and I remember trying to grab a pair of the black/red at my local one and they were sold out I had to drive like 2.5 hours away to find a store that had my size if I wanted them.
Hey man, I noticed that you got the flywire ID and the Mesh ID what one do you like more? Trying to figure it out but I do like how the mesh has more color options. 

I'm trying to get some MCS cleats for the rest of the spring/summer as an option to my metal Coops and Huaraches but the selection seems to be pretty limited beyond the Diamond Elite iD's.  So far the only good cleat that I've found in MCS is the all black Huarache.  Has anyone found anything else?  Maybe the MCS Huaraches in a different colorway?

I'm trying to get some MCS cleats for the rest of the spring/summer as an option to my metal Coops and Huaraches but the selection seems to be pretty limited beyond the Diamond Elite iD's.  So far the only good cleat that I've found in MCS is the all black Huarache.  Has anyone found anything else?  Maybe the MCS Huaraches in a different colorway?

Originally Posted by One3TD

I'm trying to get some MCS cleats for the rest of the spring/summer as an option to my metal Coops and Huaraches but the selection seems to be pretty limited beyond the Diamond Elite iD's.  So far the only good cleat that I've found in MCS is the all black Huarache.  Has anyone found anything else?  Maybe the MCS Huaraches in a different colorway
Unfortunately your options are pretty limited. Im having the same problem - and growing closer to just dropping the money on some IDs.

Originally Posted by One3TD

I'm trying to get some MCS cleats for the rest of the spring/summer as an option to my metal Coops and Huaraches but the selection seems to be pretty limited beyond the Diamond Elite iD's.  So far the only good cleat that I've found in MCS is the all black Huarache.  Has anyone found anything else?  Maybe the MCS Huaraches in a different colorway
Unfortunately your options are pretty limited. Im having the same problem - and growing closer to just dropping the money on some IDs.

some nice colorways in the background of this vid

Odog with the Twins c/w

Victor... these remind me of Diamond Elite 3's

Maggs in NB

unreal...

some nice colorways in the background of this vid

Odog with the Twins c/w

Victor... these remind me of Diamond Elite 3's

Maggs in NB

unreal...

anyone kno where i can cop a grey helmet??? prefer a nike helmet, want to match the cleats!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BAyHuStLE

Anybody in here play 3b and wear a wilson glove?, im shopping for a new glove, but dunno what i want, has to be wilson though...

im leaning toward el3, 2nd choice would be an h web a2000, and finally a dw5

its either:
http://www.wilson.com/en-...all/gloves/a2000-el3-st/

or

http://www.wilson.com/en-...s/a2k-1787-cw/?ref=18962

but im not sure il like the a2k feel, I have always loved the a2000's

I don't play third base, so I can't recommend what glove you should buy, but I reccomend that you run out to your nearest Sports Authority ASAP because A2K's are 50% off making them 150. The one by me had a 12.5 inch for 150 last time I was there. 

Originally Posted by BAyHuStLE

Anybody in here play 3b and wear a wilson glove?, im shopping for a new glove, but dunno what i want, has to be wilson though...

im leaning toward el3, 2nd choice would be an h web a2000, and finally a dw5

its either:
http://www.wilson.com/en-...all/gloves/a2000-el3-st/

or

http://www.wilson.com/en-...s/a2k-1787-cw/?ref=18962

but im not sure il like the a2k feel, I have always loved the a2000's

I don't play third base, so I can't recommend what glove you should buy, but I reccomend that you run out to your nearest Sports Authority ASAP because A2K's are 50% off making them 150. The one by me had a 12.5 inch for 150 last time I was there. 

86726826d0938a2e48c24c4d8c7c6397ba552941_r.jpg

Picked up these for my secondary cleats for 40 on ebay, nothing special but a good combo with my huaraches.

0531676f91a54c2a4ff2458dc580956f8ae2a044_r.jpg

Gonzalez with some custom elites

86726826d0938a2e48c24c4d8c7c6397ba552941_r.jpg

Picked up these for my secondary cleats for 40 on ebay, nothing special but a good combo with my huaraches.

0531676f91a54c2a4ff2458dc580956f8ae2a044_r.jpg

Gonzalez with some custom elites

Back
Top Bottom