**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Ho-ly!
eek.gif

What in gods name is up with the singman remix low, firesale.  There's like a hundred pairs on ebay for around 40 bucks?

What in gods name is up with the singman remix low, firesale.  There's like a hundred pairs on ebay for around 40 bucks?

It's really odd b/c if I remember right it was a D*CKS exclusive and I remember trying to grab a pair of the black/red at my local one and they were sold out I had to drive like 2.5 hours away to find a store that had my size if I wanted them.

It's really odd b/c if I remember right it was a D*CKS exclusive and I remember trying to grab a pair of the black/red at my local one and they were sold out I had to drive like 2.5 hours away to find a store that had my size if I wanted them.

anyone have any MLB teams' phiten necklaces? i saw they have new away colors for some teams..

i was thinkin about getting one so if anyone has one whats your opinion on them?

anyone have any MLB teams' phiten necklaces? i saw they have new away colors for some teams..

i was thinkin about getting one so if anyone has one whats your opinion on them?

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

I have the yankees home and away and twisted them. Look great, i just suck at twisting. 

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

I have the yankees home and away and twisted them. Look great, i just suck at twisting. 

Speaking of those Swingman remix's, if anyone can get a cheap (under $40 or $50 including shipping) pair of the red ones (with the red plastic toe ring, not the part that has the swoosh on it) I'll buy them off of you and cover shipping. I'm looking for size 10's

Speaking of those Swingman remix's, if anyone can get a cheap (under $40 or $50 including shipping) pair of the red ones (with the red plastic toe ring, not the part that has the swoosh on it) I'll buy them off of you and cover shipping. I'm looking for size 10's

i saw a pair of exactly like the red/blue ones but with white instead of a color on ebay but there was only a size 9. i would ahve copped so fast they were clean

i saw a pair of exactly like the red/blue ones but with white instead of a color on ebay but there was only a size 9. i would ahve copped so fast they were clean

^a guy on craigslist has those in my size for $40, but he lives like a 1/2 hour away.. if we win tomorrow and i hit well i think im gonna pull the trigger

^a guy on craigslist has those in my size for $40, but he lives like a 1/2 hour away.. if we win tomorrow and i hit well i think im gonna pull the trigger

just put in another nike insole and it will fit like a10, just some old huarache insoles or some you don't use. works like charm.

just put in another nike insole and it will fit like a10, just some old huarache insoles or some you don't use. works like charm.

Back
Top Bottom