**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

any ideas on what i should get for cleats this year, i have a week until the season and i would get custom flys but i dont have time

any ideas on what i should get for cleats this year, i have a week until the season and i would get custom flys but i dont have time

Trying to get a consensus.  How do you guys feel about using receivers gloves for BG's?  I tried it a long time ago and swear by them for the surreal grip the Tack on the palm gives me.

Trying to get a consensus.  How do you guys feel about using receivers gloves for BG's?  I tried it a long time ago and swear by them for the surreal grip the Tack on the palm gives me.

Looking to brainstorm some ideas to cover up metal cleats... im tired of bringing 2 pairs to the diamond because of umpires that wont let me wear my metal in my softball league.
I was thinking about using contact cement or some sort of glue that will:

a. stick to the bottom of the sole

b. wont wear down after a few games

Feel free to toss any ideas around! I have a pair of original Fury's and Slider lows that I would like to start wearing more often

and yes, I have considered ID'ing some Elite's... but I would like to try this first. 

Looking to brainstorm some ideas to cover up metal cleats... im tired of bringing 2 pairs to the diamond because of umpires that wont let me wear my metal in my softball league.
I was thinking about using contact cement or some sort of glue that will:

a. stick to the bottom of the sole

b. wont wear down after a few games

Feel free to toss any ideas around! I have a pair of original Fury's and Slider lows that I would like to start wearing more often

and yes, I have considered ID'ing some Elite's... but I would like to try this first. 

im not even sure if i'm playing hardball this summer but if i do I gotta check out Ross next time i'm in the US, i would love another pair of swingmans for $17

im not even sure if i'm playing hardball this summer but if i do I gotta check out Ross next time i'm in the US, i would love another pair of swingmans for $17

109881852.jpg

109847754.jpg

Roberts with some HEAT!! I'm very biased for the orange...

i went to the USD game today, they played Oregon, I took a picture of Oregon's jerseys but you can't even tell from the picture, but it says something like "Go Ducks" as their pinstripes on their jerseys, it was pretty sweet, i'm trying to find a picture of it online but so far no luck
edit: apparently they've had these jerseys since the program started again, but still cool nonetheless. this website also said that its their fight song printed on the uniforms

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3221/3006896678_bd991a17c3_o.png

i went to the USD game today, they played Oregon, I took a picture of Oregon's jerseys but you can't even tell from the picture, but it says something like "Go Ducks" as their pinstripes on their jerseys, it was pretty sweet, i'm trying to find a picture of it online but so far no luck
edit: apparently they've had these jerseys since the program started again, but still cool nonetheless. this website also said that its their fight song printed on the uniforms

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3221/3006896678_bd991a17c3_o.png

For the baseball players starting the season or already getting going, check out your local Marshalls for some sick Franklin batting gloves around your area for $10! Among the ones Ive seen are the Tri-Curve Pro Classic and the older model Neo Classics in all white and all grey which look great.

For the baseball players starting the season or already getting going, check out your local Marshalls for some sick Franklin batting gloves around your area for $10! Among the ones Ive seen are the Tri-Curve Pro Classic and the older model Neo Classics in all white and all grey which look great.

Back
Top Bottom