**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

hey guys, does anyone know where I could find a white Short Nike Compression sleeve like the one Harper has on in this picture??

http://a.espncdn.com/medi...tion/2009/0624/Bryce.jpg

I have a black one and I'm looking to get a white one, but I don't want to get one of the long shooter sleeves I'm looking for the shorter ones...I've checked ebay and scanned google a bit but none of the white ones seem to come up. Ebay has a red pair and a black pair...if anyone knows I'd greatly appreciate the help 

hey guys, does anyone know where I could find a white Short Nike Compression sleeve like the one Harper has on in this picture??

I have a black one and I'm looking to get a white one, but I don't want to get one of the long shooter sleeves I'm looking for the shorter ones...I've checked ebay and scanned google a bit but none of the white ones seem to come up. Ebay has a red pair and a black pair...if anyone knows I'd greatly appreciate the help 

Originally Posted by bEdEw24

I got lucky and found one at the nike outlet a couple months ago.  other than that i had never seen them in a store or on eBay.  I would suggest combing any nike outlets (if thats an option for you)

I got lucky and found one at the nike outlet a couple months ago.  other than that i had never seen them in a store or on eBay.  I would suggest combing any nike outlets (if thats an option for you)

Has anyone seen a place that is still selling the MCS Huarache LWP90's in red? I saw them on a few different sites last season, but can't seem to find them anywhere this year.
ohwell.gif
This thread is making me want to get some of those iD's though.. They all look pretty sharp.

Has anyone seen a place that is still selling the MCS Huarache LWP90's in red? I saw them on a few different sites last season, but can't seem to find them anywhere this year.
ohwell.gif
This thread is making me want to get some of those iD's though.. They all look pretty sharp.

Say the Air Show Elite trainer's and Cleats today at practice. They are both very very nice looking, I think I'm going to stay with me White toe Huaraches for now but I'm going to pick up the Air Show trainer. Not to pricey and very clean looking turf. Much nicer then the Air Diamond's.

Say the Air Show Elite trainer's and Cleats today at practice. They are both very very nice looking, I think I'm going to stay with me White toe Huaraches for now but I'm going to pick up the Air Show trainer. Not to pricey and very clean looking turf. Much nicer then the Air Diamond's.

gathered some pics...

papi

mark derosa
pimp.gif

ivan de jesus...love these

hunter with last years swingmans still

beckett

gathered some pics...

papi

mark derosa
pimp.gif

ivan de jesus...love these

hunter with last years swingmans still

beckett

You can go on Eastbay and grab a basketball one, thats what i did and if you get a small enough size you can pull it up, also alot of pro's either cut the end of a sock, or you can just get a roll of material im sure mueller makes it and just cut out a sleeve, i did that last year and it looked pretty sick. If your in high school or college your trainer might have it.

You can go on Eastbay and grab a basketball one, thats what i did and if you get a small enough size you can pull it up, also alot of pro's either cut the end of a sock, or you can just get a roll of material im sure mueller makes it and just cut out a sleeve, i did that last year and it looked pretty sick. If your in high school or college your trainer might have it.

Originally Posted by NikeSwag4

Our trainers have the cramer compression tubing.  it comes in a big roll and theyre like 75 bucks each but if you go to your trainers office im sure theyll cut you a bunch

Originally Posted by NikeSwag4

Our trainers have the cramer compression tubing.  it comes in a big roll and theyre like 75 bucks each but if you go to your trainers office im sure theyll cut you a bunch

is that hanley up there in that pic above pujols? either way, does anybody know what kind of sunglasses those are? they look almost like everyday type of sunglasses not baseball specific

is that hanley up there in that pic above pujols? either way, does anybody know what kind of sunglasses those are? they look almost like everyday type of sunglasses not baseball specific

Originally Posted by ilikethemds

^^^ whats the problem?

Never was a fan of that model but what I don't understand is that Nike basically rehashed the same shirts from last yr and selling them over 40 while eastbay and other spots have them under 20 if they still have them
Nike was on a roll with undershirts, seems now they want to milk last yrs shirt
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom