**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

6f3364c56bb09170a8db4acc2b7c4d8829b26d67_r.jpg

Theres Abreu looks like some Air Show Elite's 

8a436afb633c935aae8e435e242f49d98d56ab1a_r.jpg

Cabrera in New Balance? Maybe there just trainers, his huaraches last year were dope, I hope he didnt switch to NB.

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Originally Posted by nickj123

is willy mo pena wearing the new swingman here?
yeah those are them..they look like the GR black/red colorway
those actually don't look too bad with baseball pants. i wish the padres woulda kept him, he's still in his 20s i believe and hit like .350 in the minors for us

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Originally Posted by nickj123

is willy mo pena wearing the new swingman here?
yeah those are them..they look like the GR black/red colorway
those actually don't look too bad with baseball pants. i wish the padres woulda kept him, he's still in his 20s i believe and hit like .350 in the minors for us

Ive noticed the same thing, has anyone tried the New Balances out? If there that comfortable I might get a pair

Ive noticed the same thing, has anyone tried the New Balances out? If there that comfortable I might get a pair

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

haha i've seen velcro, i've also seen pants with velcro sown inside and they attach to the back of the shoe. But not many players use it nowadays
back in about 04 or 05 I was like a mad scientist with my pants, tried so many different things to get them to stay down. I had the most success with knotting a lace through a hole in each side of the pant leg, wrapping it under, and knotting the other side. When I got my first pair of baggy pants I wore them around the house for a week... haha.  

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

haha i've seen velcro, i've also seen pants with velcro sown inside and they attach to the back of the shoe. But not many players use it nowadays
back in about 04 or 05 I was like a mad scientist with my pants, tried so many different things to get them to stay down. I had the most success with knotting a lace through a hole in each side of the pant leg, wrapping it under, and knotting the other side. When I got my first pair of baggy pants I wore them around the house for a week... haha.  

Originally Posted by NikeSwag4

Yeah I just got the new red camo Pedroia's. They're pretty comfortable, although I don't notice a huge difference between then and most other cleats (especially not enough to make me wear them if they weren't red camo 
pimp.gif
). There are some pics on my profile and on last year's thread. Again, they're comfortable, but personally I don't see why pros would switch to wear all black NB's, they're just too ugly

Originally Posted by NikeSwag4

Yeah I just got the new red camo Pedroia's. They're pretty comfortable, although I don't notice a huge difference between then and most other cleats (especially not enough to make me wear them if they weren't red camo 
pimp.gif
). There are some pics on my profile and on last year's thread. Again, they're comfortable, but personally I don't see why pros would switch to wear all black NB's, they're just too ugly

Back
Top Bottom