**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by diegoespinosasb

Originally Posted by SinnerP

x999.jpg

why is he wearing the old majestic pullover?
why not? some players still wear undershirts from 05 or jackets from previous seasons. Maybe he got a streak going while wearing an old pullover nobody knows except him haha. 

two things....first off evoshield released pics of their new batting gloves which our set to come out in novmeber
EvoShield-ProStyle-STACK-629x539.jpg

...and i found a brand of sleeves that look like the ones that players are using. they are called incrediwear sleeves.

ArmSleeve.jpg

two things....first off evoshield released pics of their new batting gloves which our set to come out in novmeber

...and i found a brand of sleeves that look like the ones that players are using. they are called incrediwear sleeves.

ArmSleeve.jpg

2qd3cyb.jpg

I think i've figured out the mystery of the new batting gloves, they are the Nike N1 Fuse's. I can't get a picture of them but they are in the nike team catalog in black. Just a new version of the fuses which has been the only BG Adrian has worn for awhile. 

2qd3cyb.jpg

I think i've figured out the mystery of the new batting gloves, they are the Nike N1 Fuse's. I can't get a picture of them but they are in the nike team catalog in black. Just a new version of the fuses which has been the only BG Adrian has worn for awhile. 

Originally Posted by eagles137

Got my kobes back yesterday and they look nice, gonna wear them to practice tonight to test them out. I didn't send another cleat with them so they threw a mizuno plate on the bottom not a mizuno cleat guy but their plates aren't bad at all.

1042gxu.jpg

10sg3mo.jpg

2n7eiax.jpg
Can we get a review of these? How are they comfort wise?  If you've had a chance to break 'em in. I'm thinking of getting a pair done what was your total cost? Thanks

Originally Posted by eagles137

Got my kobes back yesterday and they look nice, gonna wear them to practice tonight to test them out. I didn't send another cleat with them so they threw a mizuno plate on the bottom not a mizuno cleat guy but their plates aren't bad at all.

1042gxu.jpg

10sg3mo.jpg

2n7eiax.jpg
Can we get a review of these? How are they comfort wise?  If you've had a chance to break 'em in. I'm thinking of getting a pair done what was your total cost? Thanks

Originally Posted by HoyaTank

ArmSleeve.jpg

is there a link to where to get this sleeve

Originally Posted by HoyaTank

ArmSleeve.jpg

is there a link to where to get this sleeve

I am a second baseman, but I plan on starting catching this fall. As a catcher, what cut cleats are the best, low or mid, and why?

I am a second baseman, but I plan on starting catching this fall. As a catcher, what cut cleats are the best, low or mid, and why?

Back
Top Bottom