**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

I am a second baseman, but I plan on starting catching this fall. As a catcher, what cut cleats are the best, low or mid, and why?

I catch too and I've had all different kinds of cuts. I like low cut the most. Huraches are alright for catching wasn't crazy about them because they felt somewhat restricting with the ankle support. I really like my kobes and my Air show elite 2 mesh. Something low to mid I would recommend. 

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

I am a second baseman, but I plan on starting catching this fall. As a catcher, what cut cleats are the best, low or mid, and why?

I catch too and I've had all different kinds of cuts. I like low cut the most. Huraches are alright for catching wasn't crazy about them because they felt somewhat restricting with the ankle support. I really like my kobes and my Air show elite 2 mesh. Something low to mid I would recommend. 

Originally Posted by flaco425

Originally Posted by eagles137

Got my kobes back yesterday and they look nice, gonna wear them to practice tonight to test them out. I didn't send another cleat with them so they threw a mizuno plate on the bottom not a mizuno cleat guy but their plates aren't bad at all.

1042gxu.jpg

10sg3mo.jpg

2n7eiax.jpg
Can we get a review of these? How are they comfort wise?  If you've had a chance to break 'em in. I'm thinking of getting a pair done what was your total cost? Thanks
So great. They are super comfy and lightweight. The break in time really wasn't long at all, just one practice to get used to them. Other then that I would wear old cleats for practice to keep the kobe's in good condition and just clean them after games every once and awhile would be my suggestions. But overall I highly recommend. 

Originally Posted by flaco425

Originally Posted by eagles137

Got my kobes back yesterday and they look nice, gonna wear them to practice tonight to test them out. I didn't send another cleat with them so they threw a mizuno plate on the bottom not a mizuno cleat guy but their plates aren't bad at all.

1042gxu.jpg

10sg3mo.jpg

2n7eiax.jpg
Can we get a review of these? How are they comfort wise?  If you've had a chance to break 'em in. I'm thinking of getting a pair done what was your total cost? Thanks
So great. They are super comfy and lightweight. The break in time really wasn't long at all, just one practice to get used to them. Other then that I would wear old cleats for practice to keep the kobe's in good condition and just clean them after games every once and awhile would be my suggestions. But overall I highly recommend. 

Has anybody tried the Nike Maple Wood Bat yet? Reason I ask is I see the price point dropped from like $120 to $70 now I'm guessing they didn't sell well but hadn't heard if anyone tried one was thinking about grabbing one for BP over the winter.

Has anybody tried the Nike Maple Wood Bat yet? Reason I ask is I see the price point dropped from like $120 to $70 now I'm guessing they didn't sell well but hadn't heard if anyone tried one was thinking about grabbing one for BP over the winter.

They aren't made by Nike. They are made by Carolina Club. Friend of mine plays at Miami, and when they get wood bats shipped to them, the knob stickers still say Carolina Club and they are shipped from the Carolina Club warehouse, but are painted with a Nike swoosh and the model number stuff on the barrel. 

They aren't made by Nike. They are made by Carolina Club. Friend of mine plays at Miami, and when they get wood bats shipped to them, the knob stickers still say Carolina Club and they are shipped from the Carolina Club warehouse, but are painted with a Nike swoosh and the model number stuff on the barrel. 

Back
Top Bottom