**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by HoyaTank

looks like on the new nike catchers gear the shin guards have leg straps similar to all stars and also the chest protector now has shoulder pads on both sides
[font='Times New Roman', serif]
7c963af1242de546f88112d3dc99e08c-getty-122324271.jpg
[/font]

Finally they have both shoulder pads, I love my nike gear but the only con is the chest protector is really big in the shoulders, gets in my way when I throw sometimes.

Anyone know where I can get a navy Nike chest protector with white trim? I'd do nasty things to obtain one. Thanks guys

Anyone know where I can get a navy Nike chest protector with white trim? I'd do nasty things to obtain one. Thanks guys

Looks like Willis wearing some damn hideous AJ4/AF1 hybrid. Glad to see Mark DeRosa back, he's a good player and always has clean PE's.

Looks like Willis wearing some damn hideous AJ4/AF1 hybrid. Glad to see Mark DeRosa back, he's a good player and always has clean PE's.

Originally Posted by jlynn882

i have one i got it from eastbay in aprill, 2011!!!

Originally Posted by bobcats5353

keep it PG
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bobcats5353

keep it PG
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom