**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

Originally Posted by huarachelover3215

9a1262840d110a65b6fe4d6c12dd9b2480439356.jpg

c87266d4911d7a22b6fed86f8dd28b9eef1064da.jpg

These are my 2 new kicks. Picked up the Jeters online and the Air Max Fly Diamond Elites are from ACs. The Jeters perfectly match grey pants and look sick with the white bottoms. The Flys are very comfortable and I love the obnoxious white toe. Enjoy
Can u get me a pic of the outsole im dying to see wat the configuration is!!!

Originally Posted by a2kball

anybody have an idea when the new max fly diamond elite spikes will be out?

also why did eastbay take off all the new batting gloves?
I am checking with one of my contacts to see if they have any information on the new Nike Max Diamond Elite Fly spikes.  Once I get a reply back, I will post an update here.

Do you have a product number for the gloves you were looking at?  If yes, please let me know so I can check on the gloves for you.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

anybody have an idea when the new max fly diamond elite spikes will be out?

also why did eastbay take off all the new batting gloves?
I am checking with one of my contacts to see if they have any information on the new Nike Max Diamond Elite Fly spikes.  Once I get a reply back, I will post an update here.

Do you have a product number for the gloves you were looking at?  If yes, please let me know so I can check on the gloves for you.

EastbayRep - Ray
I just got a reply back saying the new Nike Max Diamond Elite Fly spikes should become available starting in October.  Hope this helps you.

EastbayRep - Ray

wow thanks so much. the gloves i am looking for are the new ones that have not been "officially" released with the coloured palms. if i knew the code i'd tell you but i really have no idea. but thanks for your info

wow thanks so much. the gloves i am looking for are the new ones that have not been "officially" released with the coloured palms. if i knew the code i'd tell you but i really have no idea. but thanks for your info
Do you know what the gloves are called?  I may be able to have my contact look for them.

EastbayRep - Ray

theyre called the nike diamond elite pro
My contact said we should be getting four colorways of these gloves during the middle of October and more colorways will be available in December.

EastbayRep - Ray

nerd.gif
I'm wondering how can I get a pair of these cleats???? To make matters worst, I'm a sz 8.5 - 9  Thanks for the help
glasses.gif

I'm wondering how can I get a pair of these cleats???? To make matters worst, I'm a sz 8.5 - 9  Thanks for the help

nerd.gif
glasses.gif

nerd.gif
glasses.gif

combo breaker.
anyways, for anyone interested. if you look on ebay, you can find some swingman remix trainers for $45 shipped. including the jackie robinson edition from last year.

Originally Posted by cowboychris88

combo breaker.
anyways, for anyone interested. if you look on ebay, you can find some swingman remix trainers for $45 shipped. including the jackie robinson edition from last year.

i got the jackies. great deal. theyre so dope.

Originally Posted by cowboychris88

combo breaker.

i got the jackies. great deal. theyre so dope.

Thanks for the heads up, I grabbed the Black/White pair.

I would have bought the Black/Red and another Jackie if they had my size.

cody ross has been wearing an all black CW of those ^^^^ for about a week but i cant find a good pic, they are sick because i for some reason thing the white on the toe is too much

Back
Top Bottom