**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

... These are not fair... Nike Air Max Fly Diamond Elites with and MVP/MCS midsole...

103881062.jpg

today a kid on a team that i played had the gloves manny has on but the swoosh was royal blue and on the strap there was a blue rectangle and a red star

does anyone know why the nike show elite batting gloves aren't available in white/black anymore either on eastbay or baseball express?

Just a heads up Eastbay has the Jordan Jeter Throwbacks available in all sizes again on backorder (9/24) They ran out pretty fast I missed them first time around but those pictures on the last page sold me on getting a pair.

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

does anyone know why the nike show elite batting gloves aren't available in white/black anymore either on eastbay or baseball express?

diegoespinosas seems to have hit the nail on the head.  We sold out of our available supply and it looks like we won't be getting any more of any colors.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

diegoespinosas seems to have hit the nail on the head.  We sold out of our available supply and it looks like we won't be getting any more of any colors.

EastbayRep - Ryan
ok thanks guys I'll definitely have to get the new Nike bgs in middle october then 

Has anyone done the glove personalization on rawlingsgear.com before? I was going to pickup the updated version of my glove because the lining ripped out and saw that as an added feature you can get custom lacing, your name embroidered and a flag on gloves for $45. Just wanted to know if anyone had done this and what they thought of it. Thanks everyone.

^where'd you find those?! i've been looking for the nike version of those for forever, that looks like much better support than regular tape

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Has anyone done the glove personalization on rawlingsgear.com before? I was going to pickup the updated version of my glove because the lining ripped out and saw that as an added feature you can get custom lacing, your name embroidered and a flag on gloves for $45. Just wanted to know if anyone had done this and what they thought of it. Thanks everyone.
I ordered my custom off Eastbay and in my opinion its by far the best quality glove you could get. They are made by a glove making Legend Bob Clevenhagen not overseas
There aren't all the leather color options but lacing and embroidery yes. I posted a pic before but here's another shot

I know this is a little of topic but I have a macbook pro and whenever I try to upload pictures to nike talk from a website they don't work. Anyone know how to fix this?

Originally Posted by aco425

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

I ordered my custom off Eastbay and in my opinion its by far the best quality glove you could get. They are made by a glove making Legend Bob Clevenhagen not overseas
There aren't all the leather color options but lacing and embroidery yes. I posted a pic before but here's another shot
Thanks man I ordered one today I'll post it when it arrives. 

Anyone have an SSK glove? they have some AWESOME customization options on customglove.com including my FAVORITE web color, teal (as seen on Hanley of course)

Originally Posted by nickj123

Anyone have an SSK glove? they have some AWESOME customization options on customglove.com including my FAVORITE web color, teal (as seen on Hanley of course)
wow i just had a lot of fun playing around with their glove editor. I might have to get a glove with the teal webbing cause like you i thin it is absolutely too sick. 300 isnt a bad price for the glove/all those options. if we can get a testimonial on how they preform i might have to pull the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom