**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

Originally Posted by nickj123

Anyone have an SSK glove? they have some AWESOME customization options on customglove.com including my FAVORITE web color, teal (as seen on Hanley of course)
wow i just had a lot of fun playing around with their glove editor. I might have to get a glove with the teal webbing cause like you i thin it is absolutely too sick. 300 isnt a bad price for the glove/all those options. if we can get a testimonial on how they preform i might have to pull the trigger.
same here, my rawlings just didnt cut it so if SSK's dont break in as fast im in, anyone know how they are?

anyone know when nike plans on putting a new cleat on id? after a year a person gets really sick of customizing the same shoe haha

anyone know when nike plans on putting a new cleat on id? after a year a person gets really sick of customizing the same shoe haha

Been asking myself that for the last month too haha. Deciding if I should custom one more pair of MVP's or just hope whatever they put up next is something I like. I'll talk to customer service sometime this week and see if they got anything (doubt they will)

^im not positive, but a kid i know got those exact cleats because he plays for SDSU, so maybe they were just for nike schools/players, i never saw them released..

Pro players had low tops last year and they released the low top in black/white but i havent seen them anywhere really. they were supposed to be out for GR this summer i think but it never happened.

theres some red and black low top swingman on ebay, ive never seen low tops before is that some sort of special edition?

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKE-...3e36e450a#ht_3617wt_1018

I actually saw those at ross for $18, but all size 13
frown.gif
.  D%cks sports had them as well.  There was even a commercial with Griffey and Hunter for them.

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

^im not positive, but a kid i know got those exact cleats because he plays for SDSU, so maybe they were just for nike schools/players, i never saw them released..

a kid on my summer team has the black/white lows that he got at *#%*#

Hey guys, I ordered the new Nike turfs a few weeks ago on backorder and they will be here this week. I will post pics for everyone to see what they really look like. Ordered them in the white cw with some black.

ALSO, i was at a Dodger game the other day and saw the first base coach for the Dodgers (last name Duncan) was wearing the Air Max Diamond Elite Flys in a Turf PE. They were PERFECT, if anyone can find a good pic PLEASE post.

Originally Posted by huarachelover3215

Hey guys, I ordered the new Nike turfs a few weeks ago on backorder and they will be here this week. I will post pics for everyone to see what they really look like. Ordered them in the white cw with some black.

ALSO, i was at a Dodger game the other day and saw the first base coach for the Dodgers (last name Duncan) was wearing the Air Max Diamond Elite Flys in a Turf PE. They were PERFECT, if anyone can find a good pic PLEASE post.

Mariano Duncan..to aid in anyone's search.

Well this could be some promising info....talked to a Nike rep today.

Me: Was just wondering if you have anything new coming out in the Nike Baseball section for men's baseball cleats
Me: or if you knew about any new cleats coming up on Nike ID for the upcoming season
Jeffery: I would be happy to look into this for you.
Jeffery: 12/22/10- Air Diamond Elite MCS iD Baseball Cleat will hit NIKEiD

anyone know if the new batting gloves that cano, mauer , tulo are rocking (cool grey colorway with the colored palms) are coming out general release or are just PE's???

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Me: Was just wondering if you have anything new coming out in the Nike Baseball section for men's baseball cleats
Me: or if you knew about any new cleats coming up on Nike ID for the upcoming season
omg your amazing and so is Jeffery haha i cant wait!

Really want to create the MCS version in the Pujols colorway he was wearing both home and road...perfect timing too right around X-mas.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

will only the mcs version be available or will metal spikes also be an option?

Originally Posted by heckz2

anyone know if the new batting gloves that cano, mauer , tulo are rocking (cool grey colorway with the colored palms) are coming out general release or are just PE's???

i believe and eastbay rep said they were due for a mid october release in like...11 or 12 colorways? its a few pages back if you wanna look

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

The mizuno's look like cheap crap to me, http://proorthopedic.com/...istsupportwithstrap.aspx
Those are the ones you see on a lot of MLB-ers(with or without a strap)
And they also use their sliding wrist guards
http://proorthopedic.com/...eballslidingsupport.aspx

I have both the strapped and strapless, prefer the strap, and I have 2 waiting in the wings for when my current one breaks or wreaks too much.

I will definitely be purchasing these Mizunos, for the price, it might be a steal, might be crap, never know til you try em out first hand.

Back
Top Bottom