** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

Sorry guys that was the fairest way I could think of at the time...was going to have you dig for random information on our site (like an online scavenger hunt)but didnt want to infringe on what this board is all about...you have all been around way longer then me around here.

capt.7cd2b3057b2147ebb30fd8823e3cbbb7.yankees_phillies_spring_baseball_flps107.jpg

a4cf6d01b703c0bacfeb263af851ba2e-getty-.jpg

capt.9e409b9d947340c0a9004aecc5f94aea.braves_mets_spring_baseball_flow102.jpg

capt.e85a888ffdc140b99e858efb79b4b59d.braves_mets_spring_baseball_flow101.jpg

capt.2b63a1e37ff74061a4651c138a0e06a6.nationals_mets_spring_baseball_flow103.jpg

capt.4a870f7562c94c34b1bd8b9b0a3b0aa1.marlins_mets_spring_baseball_flow104.jpg

capt.d740e0b960154e09a9f5bb26b5274a67.astros_tigers_spring_baseball_flps110.jpg

b33ebdae452a3e4b46d040a26fe85815-getty-80028798jm005_st_louis_card.jpg

I've really been feelin' Chipper's Mizuno gear since last season.
*Note* Rockies released Marcus Giles
eek.gif

Alright guys I need to get some shameless self promotion in here...can cover it up by saying "check out the PE's on the players shown"though...

Everyone remember those infomercials that seem to play during every commercial when watching a game on tv...check out our versions....

Harball Made Easy with Ron Stilanovich

Cannot even begin to tell you how much fun these were to film

Annoying self promotion over...

Originally Posted by kweimer1

Alright guys I need to get some shameless self promotion in here...can cover it up by saying "check out the PE's on the players shown"
though...

Everyone remember those infomercials that seem to play during every commercial when watching a game on tv...check out our versions....

Harball Made Easy with Ron Stilanovich

Cannot even begin to tell you how much fun these were to film

Annoying self promotion over...

Ah hell nah!!!
roll.gif

"Excuses are like poems there for sissies and no one wants to hear them. One popular excuses amongst losers is the sun was in my eyes. The only way todefeat the sun is to build up your tolerance to it's evil rays. "

Dude who wrote these. It's been while since i've some baseball comedy that was actually good. It's usually corny stuff but this %*+# is funny and Ilove how they incorporated the athletes.

Great stuff. I'm sure it was fun to film.

I love the matt kemp one.

Dude you can tell the athletes had fun with this.

roll.gif

"Always great working with you and the kids Ron. (pauses looks at the cue card). You are a freaking legend in my personal (looks at it again), I'm notgoing to say that."
- Matt Kemp

Dude I just need to quote these

Are the kids really getting hit because it sure looks like they are? If not they did a good job making it look like they did.

These were a blast to film.

We wrote the original script and then wound up changing lots of one-liners throughout the say...tried to use every corny cliche baseball line we could think of"frozen ropes" etc.

The balls used for the scenes where they were hit were those mini stress relieving balls that they sell at the car wash/gas station/etc.

Matt Kemp, Andre Ethier, Brad Hawpe, and Carlos Zambrano were all great about the two days it took to film everything...had a lot of fun and are having a goodtime showing the videos around the clubhouses...if you check out the videos on the YouTube site be sure to post your comments.

Now back to your regularly scheduled shoe watching...

Here is the logo we are using for all of Matt "The Bison" Kemp's footwear and batter's gloves...
8f9367ce2e33adbf84ca5dd180aa11c536de4f5b.pjpg

Well easton guys great job with the products the company has been on the come up and hopefully the masses are noticing. Keep us informed the pics are veryappreciated.

Aside from easton.

I've noticed Mike Sweeney has always been treated well by nike since his days with KC.

Here are some trainers, and some cleats.

r245902251.jpg

c1bf38583a338350560ff39cd31bcfa3-getty-80189453jk004_oakland_athle.jpg

cf8b8fcac57b47e5dda5aa281d9c66d2-getty-79075506cp005_oakland_a_s_v.jpg

Originally Posted by Formerly Scarface81

Unfortunately...Yes

We can fix that very easily...
In the mean time here is a shot of Ben Zobrist's TPU's....Hanley Ramirez and Matt Kemp are the only two of our guys that have custom logos atthis time.

ef216e20ac8b53851a46d1f4a37361cf5f26d156.pjpg

Here's a question for all you cleat-heads out there...

What happened to Puma? They haven't released a new cleat in a few years, and the only MLB player I can think of who's still wearing Puma cleats isJohnny Damon. Just about everybody else that I can think of (Tim Hudson, Kevin Youkilis, Mike Timlin, and a bunch of others) have switched to other brands. Iwas never a huge fan of the models they put out, but it's just strange that they've suddenly disappeared from the MLB within the past year (with theexception of Damon).

Anybody?

Originally Posted by markyd33psu

Here's a question for all you cleat-heads out there...

What happened to Puma? They haven't released a new cleat in a few years, and the only MLB player I can think of who's still wearing Puma cleats is Johnny Damon. Just about everybody else that I can think of (Tim Hudson, Kevin Youkilis, Mike Timlin, and a bunch of others) have switched to other brands. I was never a huge fan of the models they put out, but it's just strange that they've suddenly disappeared from the MLB within the past year (with the exception of Damon).

Anybody?

I cant recall seeing anyone other than Damon rockin them this spring. I have a pair of black/orange puma turfs that I wear at the baseball camp I work atduring the summer and they are the most comfortable turfs Ive ever worn. I never wore their cleats but I always thought that if I ever switched from Nike/JBthat I would try Puma.

Good question Marky! I didn't actually realize how many MLBers DON'T wear Puma until you brought it to my attention. Barry Zito was a big Puma guybut he too is now wearing Mizuno.

I'm looking on Eastbay right now and they have a lot of models but nothing special as far as design is concerned. Maybe they realize that they can'twin in the baseball market. Nike, Reebok and Adidas are all big with Easton and Under Armour all making huge strides.

*EDIT*

DUH! How could I forget that Miguel Batista wears puma cleats. I see this overpaid guy pitch every 5 days so I should have remembered.
laugh.gif

80306143.jpg

Brian Roberts in Huarache 2k5's

capt.b8153047d35c45dfa1205b6282ccf966.mets_orioles_spring_baseball_fljr106.jpg

Daniel Cabrera in Huarache 2k4's in what looks to have orange stitching around the toe area. Can anyone confirm this?

capt.ba8b301c642f441db1f2ecd4a929d244.mets_orioles_spring_baseball_fljr104.jpg

Chris Roberson in PE 5-tools

capt.2e89749d9195475ca793cf62fe550b10.orioles_nationals_spring_baseball_flow101.jpg

Jeremie Guthrie in PE Huarache 2k5's. Not sure how I feel about these....

capt.1f453192ecda4763b4a604d6b1a9d204.orioles_cardinals_spring_baseball_flrs106.jpg

Gary Sheffield in a turf version of his cleats

capt.c02635eb6c23492688bc7928f644fd08.tigers_pirates_spring_baseball_flgp111.jpg

Puma is out of the Baseball business...Damon was signed to a 4 year deal in 2006 with Puma that included a Ferrari that Puma gave to Damon as part of theagreement.

My guess is that it wouldnt have made sense to buy him out of the contract that they had and they just didnt resign any of their existing players when theirdeals were up....just an educated guess though.

Kweimer...is Easton looking at any Yankees to sign..like Cano, who I think would be a great signing for you guys.

Back
Top Bottom